kc17

Headstamp ID

1 minute ago, kc17 said:

Dayum, you're good. How'd you find that?

Thanks!

It took me a minute of spinning my phone around in circles until I noticed the antlers. lol. 

I have browning stickers right on my reloading bench, among others I constantly see. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kc17 said:

Dayum, you're good. How'd you find that?

The Buckmark logo can be seen on the rear windows of about half the pickup trucks in America.  You have seen that logo many times, but probably never registered because you don't own a Browning....  Commie.

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, Scorpio64 said:

The Buckmark logo can be seen on the rear windows of about half the pickup trucks in America.  You have seen that logo many times, but probably never registered because you don't own a Browning....  Commie.

If it had been the full logo, I'm confident I would have been able to determine what it was. When a logo is so small (and incomplete) it can double as a Rorschach test, some marketing people didn't do their jobs well. Even worse, the engineers didn't fight hard enough against the marketing people telling them it was a bad idea. :ninja: