taylorham

SOLD - Crossbreed SnapSlide OWB Holster w/matching Dual-mag OWB mag carrier - LH draw - Glock 17/19/22/23/26/27/45

Up for sale is a left-handed draw Crossbreed SnapSlide OWB holster in black kydex married to horsehide for a Glock 17/19/22/23/26/27/45 with matching right-side carry Dual-mag OWB Mag carrier. Holster is non-light bearing and does not have a sweatguard. Both holster and mag carrier are pretty much brand new, as they were only mounted on a belt twice to try out around the house before ending up in a drawer where I had forgotten about them until after the return period had passed.

Details about holster

Details about mag carrier

Comes with a storage bag and a small bottle of Crossbreed leather oil.

Asking $75 for the set delivered within a 15 mile radius of Bernardsville (07924) or mailed to your preferred address.

The first to post "I'll take it" wins the sale. Please follow with PM. Thanks for looking.

PXL_20210403_181221927.jpg

PXL_20210403_181211222.jpg

PXL_20210403_181052953.jpg

PXL_20210403_181037617.jpg

PXL_20210403_181026621.jpg

1 hour ago, 1LtCAP said:

if i can put a check in the mail to you, and you're ok with shipping to cherry hill, i'll take them. i'm otw out the door to take mom out to dinner, but will pm you when i come home.

Yes, I can do that, if you don't mind waiting for the check to clear first before I ship. If that works for you, please send me a PM and I'll send you my address. Thanks!

36 minutes ago, taylorham said:

Yes, I can do that, if you don't mind waiting for the check to clear first before I ship. If that works for you, please send me a PM and I'll send you my address. Thanks!

pm inbound. i'm fine with that, and wouldn't expect anything other.