revenger

primary ?

Here's a few things . . . Since 1977, no Democrat has been re-elected as governor of New Jersey.  Since that same time, every year that the nation puts a Democrat in the White House, NJ puts a Republican in the Governor's Mansion.    The polls on Murphy are deeply slanted in his favor.  

Singh is 35 years old and lives with his parents.  He has lost five statewide elections in the last four years.  He pulling out Ciattarelli quotes from 2015 to tell us that Ciattarelli didn't support Trump.  Back in 2015 I had to stop listening to Glenn Beck because he was so anti-Trump and I had to stop reading National Review because they devoted an entire issue to knocking Trump.  

Both have since come around and so have many others.

All just for your consideration . . . 

• Like 1
  • Informative 1

On 5/3/2021 at 11:19 AM, 1LtCAP said:

HERE'S  a question. are we REALLY outnumbered by 2 to 1 by demonrats? or are we just giving up, and most repubs just not bothering at this point? 'cause i'm close to going back to my younger stance......

Yes. NJ is politically controlled by ghettos and shitholes. Enter Essex, Hudson, and Camden Counties.

Wanna guess where the majority of our 1,000,000+ illegals live?

18 hours ago, EdF said:

Here's a few things . . . Since 1977, no Democrat has been re-elected as governor of New Jersey.  Since that same time, every year that the nation puts a Democrat in the White House, NJ puts a Republican in the Governor's Mansion.    The polls on Murphy are deeply slanted in his favor.  

Singh is 35 years old and lives with his parents.  He has lost five statewide elections in the last four years.  He pulling out Ciattarelli quotes from 2015 to tell us that Ciattarelli didn't support Trump.  Back in 2015 I had to stop listening to Glenn Beck because he was so anti-Trump and I had to stop reading National Review because they devoted an entire issue to knocking Trump.  

All just for your consideration . . . 

do you feel that this time's gonna be different? 'cause the repubs seem awful divided, and the media's doing all they can to prop this rat up.

On 4/27/2021 at 6:51 AM, revenger said:

No fighting against murphy on any of this ,  the opposition just bends over and keeps taking it.

Bullshit . . . All three of the Republican primary candidates are all over Murphy on Facebook and Ciatarrelli is running TV ads.  

Few of the Republicans running for senate and assembly have primary opponents so things are quieter there but you can see what I have been saying about Murphy and the Democrat legislature here . . . I'm working on a page for my running mates and myself to post as a team.

www.facebook.com/EdFarmerLD6

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

On 5/12/2021 at 8:25 AM, 1LtCAP said:

do you feel that this time's gonna be different? 'cause the repubs seem awful divided, and the media's doing all they can to prop this rat up.

If they get away with all mail in ballots, they will cheat again just as they last November.  

44 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

i thought i heard somewhere citeralli isnt't exactly supportive of 2a?

He doesn't talk the game that Singh does but I wouldn't put much stock in that.  2A isn't going to get you a lot of votes in NJ and will turn many away.  This is another reason that I think that a Singh win in the primary is a bad thing.  

Ciattereli can win in November.  If we give him enough support in the assembly and senate we can get some 2A movement.  Singh isn't going to get the votes to win in November and isn't likely to have the coattails to bring the legislature with him if he does.

Beware of cutting off your nose to spite your face.  Politics is the art of the possible, not the perfect.

• Agree 1

On 5/11/2021 at 1:56 PM, EdF said:

Since 1977, no Democrat has been re-elected as governor of New Jersey.  Since that same time, every year that the nation puts a Democrat in the White House, NJ puts a Republican in the Governor's Mansion.  

He pulling out Ciattarelli quotes from 2015 to tell us that Ciattarelli didn't support Trump.  

Has Ciattarelli come around on Trump?

Also,  thanks to open borders third world immigration N.J. has lurched hard to the left.

2 hours ago, Kevin125 said:

If they get away with all mail in ballots, they will cheat again just as they last November.  

Thats the big question.

Are in person votes going to be provisional so the dems can figure out how many phony paper ballots they need to win? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bomber said:

Has Ciattarelli come around on Trump?

Also,  thanks to open borders third world immigration N.J. has lurched hard to the left.

Ciattarelli HAS come around on Trump.  Maybe not as much as some would like but I keep pointing out that Trump lost NJ by 15% TWICE.  Jack certainly supports Trump from a policy standpoint and knows what we need to create jobs which should be what this election is about.  Most of Jack's complaints about Trump in 2015 were more personal than political and you should remember that there were MANY Republicans who didn't believe that Trump was going to be Conservative enough.

On the border, I don't think that NJ has lurched to left much at all.  Here the problem is less about immigration than about voting patterns that have existed since at least the 1960's.  There has always been a sizable mob presence here and that leads to unionization and Democrat politics.  We haven't elected a Republican to the U.S. Senate since 1972 so this is a long standing problem.

9 hours ago, Bomber said:

Are in person votes going to be provisional so the dems can figure out how many phony paper ballots they need to win? 

No . . . As I understand it now, there will not be a mass mailing of unsolicited mail-in ballots.  Voting is expected to be primarily in person but I would also expect there to be more requests for mail-in ballots.  

2 hours ago, 1LtCAP said:

my mother got her mail in ballot i think a couple weeks ago. she's registered 'rat although she's been smart enough to not vote that way since 08

Are there ANY races on the Democrat ballot?

I'm on a conference call with Jack Ciattarelli as I type:  He had made it clear that he supports president Trump and that he supports the Second Amendment.  He wants to roll back the onerous rules and regulations that we currently live under.  He has stated that the 10 round magazine limit doesn't promote public safety and he support expansion of concealed carry, at least at first into dangerous professions and then further.  He gave the example of female real estate agents who say that being by themselves during open houses isn't safe.  

He was CLEAR and didn't EQUIVOCATE on the subject at all.  He also pointed out that he had a B or B+ rating from the NRA while in the assembly.

• Informative 1

Right now, by the way, he's talking about his support for President Trump in 2020.  He took money out of his own pocket to buy 3000 Trump/Pence signs because the president wasn't spending much money here in NJ.  I can personally tell you that's $6-10 thousand out of his own pocket.

4 hours ago, EdF said:

Are there ANY races on the Democrat ballot?

NOPE. all incumbents if i remember correctly. she's not voting for any of them.

31 minutes ago, EdF said:

I'm on a conference call with Jack Ciattarelli as I type:  He had made it clear that he supports president Trump and that he supports the Second Amendment.  He wants to roll back the onerous rules and regulations that we currently live under.  He has stated that the 10 round magazine limit doesn't promote public safety and he support expansion of concealed carry, at least at first into dangerous professions and then further.  He gave the example of female real estate agents who say that being by themselves during open houses isn't safe.  

He was CLEAR and didn't EQUIVOCATE on the subject at all.  He also pointed out that he had a B or B+ rating from the NRA while in the assembly.

he's still "deciding" who gets to carry. that's not cool, no matter who ya are.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, EdF said:

I get the incremental strategy, democrats are masters at that. Republicans not so much. 

Colorado repubs screw up royally with the all or nothing approach on mag limits as I recall.

Christie vetoed plenty of anti-2nd bills but didn't do anything to advance gun rights in N.J. Once he left office the dems picked up right where they left off,  every dem gov since Florio has chipped away at the 2nd in N.J. Repubs did nothing.

22 hours ago, 1LtCAP said:

he's still "deciding" who gets to carry. that's not cool, no matter who ya are.

That's not really what he said:  He said that he support the right to bear arms and he supports the right to self defense.  However, he seems to recognize that NJ isn't going to go from less than 1000 carry permits statewide to Constitutional Carry in one step.

16 minutes ago, EdF said:

That's not really what he said:  He said that he support the right to bear arms and he supports the right to self defense.  However, he seems to recognize that NJ isn't going to go from less than 1000 carry permits statewide to Constitutional Carry in one step.

I would rather that he be unequivocal on it frankly. Too many times we are told things to "manage our expectations". The reality is the only way we will see carry is if SCOTUS  lands on our side and at that point the conversation about going from under 1000 to some other number is moot. I understand that he's walking a tight rope because there are plenty of people in NJ that don't support it. I see it as a constitutional issue not subject to ebb and flow of what a segment of the population feels at any given moment in time. That is the whole point of a Constitutional Republic.

I will absolutely vote for the Republican winner of the primary whoever it is. The most important thing is for people to actually vote. Republicans stayed at home during the last Gubernatorial election.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, GlennS87 said:

I would rather that he be unequivocal on it frankly. Too many times we are told things to "manage our expectations". The reality is the only way we will see carry is if SCOTUS  lands on our side and at that point the conversation about going from under 1000 to some other number is moot. I understand that he's walking a tight rope because there are plenty of people in NJ that don't support it. I see it as a constitutional issue not subject to ebb and flow of what a segment of the population feels at any given moment in time. That is the whole point of a Constitutional Republic.

I will absolutely vote for the Republican winner of the primary whoever it is. The most important thing is for people to actually vote. Republicans stayed at home during the last Gubernatorial election.

Turnout was under 38.5% ridiculously low.  If all the gun owners had shown up, we would have won easily.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, NJRulz said:

Turnout was under 38.5% ridiculously low.  If all the gun owners had shown up, we would have won easily.

That makes the assumption that the gun owners didn't and that if they did they would vote the way you think they should. 

Heck, every one of them could have, could have voted the way you think, and still lost with 38.5% turnout as there would still be 2+ non gun owners per gun owner. 

6 hours ago, EdF said:

And why not.  

• Agree 1

New Jersey 101.5 is hosting the first gubernatorial primary debate between the Republican candidates. The program will air live on 101.5 and at Facebook.com/nj1015 starting at 7 p.m. on May 25. This week, New Jersey 101.5 is profiling all four candidates seeking the Republican nomination next month.

18 hours ago, GlennS87 said:

I would rather that he be unequivocal on it frankly.

There's nothing equivocal about recognizing reality.  The problem would be a candidate making promises he knows it's not in his power to keep.

The governor can't do it all himself.  He needs down ticket support in the legislature in order to pass ANY legislation.  We need a gubernatorial candidate who can win and who can have coattails to gain significant numbers in the legislature.  I understand that people will support the winner of the primary but if that winner isn't somebody who can win in November, it doesn't matter.

12 hours ago, Golf battery said:

And why not.  

It's an invitation to see-saw law making like we have seen at the federal level.  Republicans get power and open up carry laws, then Democrats return to power and reel everything in.  

Right or wrong, the people of New Jersey have been putting these people in power to enact these laws.  Their minds need to be changed and we aren't going to get a few million people to change their minds at once..