kc17

9mm ammo in stock

Took a ride out to Pa. last week; hit Sarco and bought some HP38 and Unique one pounders right around $30.00 each. Then drove up to Bowers Hardware in Slatesboro/Slatesville (?) about 40 minutes further. Had a SHI(P)LOAD of 9mm.!   ...  target,  ... some no name,  ... federal, defensive, and other stuff. I picked up 3 - 50 round boxes of NEW cheapo for 40 cents a round and shot it the next day. Brass case, reloadable,   FMJ, 115 gr. What surprised me was full 1000 round cases of Federal 9mm at 40cents a round!!!! .....A FULL PALLET OF THEM!!!  Even a bunch of uniformed LEOs in there buying up some "work" stuff! Definitely worth the ride.

I was actually looking for T&T reloading in Stockerton; but they apparently closed their doors years ago and never took down the web site. Guess I should have known, ... they were advertising CCI SPPs for $32.00 a thousand!!! Take a look at their web site and eat your heart out on what prices WERE five years ago!!!!