Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By RetNJ47
      Selling my Troy A4 “Other” Firearm 5.56(.223) with Blast Shield (faux suppressor) and BA Hanson profile 11.3” precision barrel with Silencer Co ASR muzzle brake.
      Had gunsmith remove pin and welded muzzle brake on stock 10.5” inch barrel. Upgraded to BA 11.3” performance barrel bringing OAL to 26.8 inches without pin and welded muzzle device. ASR threaded Silco brake added with 6” Blast Shield. Trigger/Feed Ramp polish job for smoother take up and crisp reset(for a Mil-Spec trigger). Only 40 rounds have been fired for testing and proper initial barrel break in using Modern Spartan Systems accuracy oil between shot cycles.
      Full list of modifications:
      -Ballistic Advantage Hanson Profile 5.56 chambered 11.3 inch Performance Series Barrel
      -SilencerCo Muzzle Brake
      -SDTA 6” Blast Shield
      -SBA3 Brace (Black or possibly FDE available)
      -Magpul Gen 2 BUIS and Vertical Foregrip
      -CMMG Stainless Gas Tube
      $1550
      Located in Toms River with closest FFL being Weshoot/Shoreshot. Buyer responsible for transfer fee at FFL.
      Still have stock barrel also if interested.
      **Eotech Not Included** if interested it’s an EOtech EXPS2-0 and I have a G43 magnifier w/STS mount and Surefire light with pressure pad to go along with it.

• By NewYorkCentralRailroad
      Well folks, I'm back with another deal. I've seen what's been going on with 5.56 and .223 pricing, and I hate it as much as you do. I went to a gun show yesterday and people were selling Winchester Service Grade 5.56 for $0.65 per round for a 1000-round case. That's ludicrous, and AmmoSeek doesn't give much better prospects, so I'm here to give a few lucky people a deal. As of 10/23/2023, I will have in my possession 1500 rounds of Winchester White Box 5.56 in 150-round Range Packs. I don't need all of them, so I would like to give y'all some of them. The best deal for any 5.56 on AmmoSeek right now with free shipping is $0.51 per round for some Igman stuff. 
      I'm offering these packs at $73.50 per box, or $0.49 per round. That includes tax! This is the best price that I've found anywhere on the internet for LC 5.56. If you buy more, I might be able to work with you on the price a bit more. Again, I have 8 boxes right now, and will have a total of 10 boxes on Monday, so it's first come first serve. PM me to tell me how much you want, in multiples of 150. If you want all of it, first to post "I'll Take It" wins. 
      Ammo is currently in Philadelphia PA, but I can go anywhere on the PATCO, Atlantic City, SEPTA, or Northeast Corridor rail lines. I've delivered to Trenton and Pennsauken before, as well as all over SE PA. I also have a base in Essex County, if you live out there I can get there relatively easily too. I'm keeping the little Winchester stickers, sorry!

• By NewYorkCentralRailroad
      SOLD Hey, I told y'all that I had some ammo to sell, so here I go. I have a significant quantity of Nemo Arms branded PPU 5.56 55 grain FMJBT ammunition, and I'm looking to get rid of some of it. I have 1000 rounds, but I'd like to keep 200ish rounds, so I'm open to selling up to 760 rounds to a buyer. I'm suggesting $260 for the full 760 rounds, making it $0.35 a round. If you want a different quantity or have an offer, shoot me a message. 
      I can go anywhere NJ transit rail goes, so if there's a NJ transit rail station local to you, odds are I can get there. I'm based out of Philadelphia, so anywhere on the Atlantic City or NEC rail lines I can get to with ease. I also have a base in Essex County, and I'll be up there weekend after next. First to say they want it gets it!

• By Ahmrham
      WTS / WTT   Ready for battle in Monmouth county:
      1. Ballistic Advantage 16” barrel, Hanson profile, 1/7 twist (virgin barrel)
      2. Kaiser X-7 polymer lightweight receiver set 
      3. Stngr lightweight handguard
      4. Griffin Armament Compensator M4SD 5.56mm
      5. Rifle Length buffer tube and spring 
      6. Cobratech H-2 Heavy Buffer (five oz to increase dwell time) 
      7. High-end stainless steel Bolt carrier (can’t remember the manufacturer) 
      8. Extended bolt release lever
      9. CMC stainless steel FCG (Fire Control Group) / Trigger pull = 3.6 lbs
      10. Mid-length gas block and Melonite gas tube 
      11. 45° Offset Magpul BUIS (steel)
      12. Barska Scope LPVO (Low Power Variable Optic) 3-9x40 mm, OD green Cerakoted
      13. Steel cantilever ‘scope mount
      14. Raptor Ambi Charging Handle, cerakoted
      15. Angle-adjustable pistol grip 
      16. Anti-walk/rotation Fire Control Group pins
      17. Magpul MS1 Sling w/extra QD ring points
      18. Two Magpul OD green polymer 10-round magazines

Willing to trade for a higher-end 1911 45 ACP or cash  
      other photos available on request
      1600 USD..... buyer covers shipping cost if we can't meet conveniently. 
      The first to post "I'll take it" wins the sale.
    • By Swizz70
      Hello Gents,

I'm selling my (like new) AR mid length complete upper receiver chambered in 300BLKOUT 7.62 × 35mm manufactured by Special Ops Tactical.  Only put approximately 100 rounds through it. For those of you who don't know, this basically will fit on most AR lowers and uses the same AR magazines but gives you a .30 caliber (7.62 x 35) by just swapping the upper receiver if you are looking for a heavier load and more knock down power for hunting etc. (obviously state laws apply). I'm only selling it because I ended up buying a complete .30 caliber rifle.

Here are some specs:

300 BLK Out Nitride - 14.5″ Pinned to 16" Overall Midlength Upper
      GPX 12.6" MLOK Free Floating Rail System with continuous 1913 Picatinny rail on top
      Muzzle Brake Original "Black Magic" 30 Cal (pinned & welded NJ legal).
      {Nitride} M4 Extended Feed Ramps
      Nitride M4 Barrel Extension
      1:7 Twist Rate
      5/8×24 Thread Pitch
      Raptor Charging Handle

Price: $695

Pm or email me with any questions: [email protected]
      I am in Deptford NJ.
      THE FIRST TO POST "I'LL TAKE IT" WINS THE SALE.
      A "PM sent" DOES NOT ESTABLISH THE SALE. If you want the item, post "I'll take it" and should the deal fall apart the seller can post "still available." Should you reach a negotiated price via PM then post "I'll take it per our PM(s)"  on this thread.