CMJeepster

Supreme Court won't take Maryland bump stock ban case

1 hour ago, marlintag said:

it's ok... conceal carry in NJ is the prize, everything else is of a lower priority.

6 minutes ago, voyager9 said:

Negated Mag ban would be nice. 

All you have to do is affirm your criminality here in the PRNJ.

Criminals here do both every day!

27 minutes ago, njJoniGuy said:

All you have to do is affirm your criminality here in the PRNJ.

Criminals here do both every day!

I too am a criminal.  I didn’t look both ways when crossing the road this weekend. I also failed to address someone by their given pronoun.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, marlintag said:

it's ok... conceal carry in NJ is the prize, everything else is of a lower priority.

1 hour ago, voyager9 said:

Negated Mag ban would be nice. 

how about all of our highly illegal laws being negated?

15 hours ago, marlintag said:

It's not okay. It means that the ATF can bypass congress, reclassify & arbitrarily ban legally purchased personal property, then put the owner in jail for 10 years.

Sic semper tyrannis.

3 minutes ago, ChrisJM981 said:

It's not okay. It means that the ATF can bypass congress, reclassify & arbitrarily ban legally purchased personal property, then put the owner in jail for 10 years.

Sic semper tyrannis.

This applies to Maryland, the state legislation banned them. Just like folding or collapsable stocks. 

I'm waiting to see what they do over the federal ban. 

42 minutes ago, ChrisJM981 said:

Sic semper tyrannis.

atf seems to have been doing this for years, as has the epa with our vehicles. and we've allowed it.

6 hours ago, Kevin125 said:

How exactly does a citizen ‘not’ allow it?  

By not electing leaders who allow the bureaucrats to run roughshod over our rights. Too many people haven't cared enough to really understand what these politicians stand for. They make their decision in the voting machine like buying lotto quick picks.

On 5/6/2021 at 8:05 AM, GlennS87 said:

By not electing leaders who allow the bureaucrats to run roughshod over our rights.

I'm with you 100% . . . We have to elect better people if we want better government (smaller government).  

This goes all the way down to local politics where police chiefs can get away with sitting on gun permits for weeks or months.  Then it rises to the legislature who are the only ones who can eliminate draconian laws and to the governor who is almost all cases has to go along with those changes.  

Just one of the many reasons that I'm running for New Jersey State Assembly.  You already have some great people there but we need more.

5 hours ago, EdF said:

I'm with you 100% . . . We have to elect better people if we want better government (smaller government).  

This goes all the way down to local politics where police chiefs can get away with sitting on gun permits for weeks or months.  Then it rises to the legislature who are the only ones who can eliminate draconian laws and to the governor who is almost all cases has to go along with those changes.  

Just one of the many reasons that I'm running for New Jersey State Assembly.  You already have some great people there but we need more.

Agreed.  No election is too small to be ignored.  And the primary is coming.  Change has to start from the bottom up.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, CMJeepster said:

I think this goes back to Thomas’ decision about ‘in common use’. 

Should be interesting to see this.