My1stGlock

Another excellent muzzle brake pin by Monmouth Arms!

I'm sure most of us in Central Jersey, Monmouth county know about Steve's compliance work but figured I put it out there for those that are looking for great work and reasonable prices. 

Here's some pics of the brake up close and the pin/weld. That little dot is the pin and weld on the last image. Looks like factory! The other pics are just since I'm uploading anyways lol. What do u guys think about the red mag release. I'm on the fence on that. Gonna add a vertical foregrip and prob a red dot w/ irons when its all said and done.

IMG_4795a.jpg

IMG_4788a.jpg

IMG_4791a.jpg

IMG_4793a.jpg

IMG_4792a.jpg

• Like 1

20 hours ago, silverado427 said:

Looks Good.   Steve does some nice work.   Swap out the mag release button.  jmho

I think the bolt catch release might be in the way. I might have to remove that first before I can get to the mag release. That’s what I get for deviating from mil spec components lol.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By Rick_F
      Hi there,
      I was wondering what muzzle brakes/comps everyone is using.  I have a Battle Comp on one of my rifles and a KVP on an "other."  I'm looking for an option to pin on a 14.5" barrel to exceed 16'.  I was hoping for something milder than the Battle Comp, which exhibits too much concussion for my tastes.  A few people recommended the VG6 Gamma, but I would need the EX for length, and it looks to be discontinued.  The Epsilon has the length but VG6 said it's not NJ legal.  The Bravo Comp looks good, but on some old threads here it wasn't clear if it was GTG from a legal standpoint.  Please let me know what you would recommended for shooting in an indoor range.  Thanks.  
    • By Zigzag22
      Hello, I am looking for somewhere to get my muzzle brake pinned on a budget. I am okay with shops in Southern NJ and PA.
      If anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated!
      Thank you!
    • By remixer
      Factory New Glock 19 Gen 4 with Laser
      $565.00 Plus NJ Nics and Tax.

CALIBER:9mm
      STOCK/FRAME:Black Polymer
      CAPACITY:15+1
      BARREL:4
      ACTION:Safe Action
      SAFETY:3 Safeties
      WEIGHT: 24 oz.
      SIGHTS:Fixed
      FINISH:Gas Nitride
      EXTRAS:Includes Viridian E Series Red Laser Installed.
    • By Sig
      Hello everyone, brand new to the board so let me know if I'm in the right subforum or if I can have this better answered elsewhere. pagunforums.com anyone? lol
      Can anyone recommend an FFL in Pennsylvania that will pin weld breaks, pin stocks, and also accept transfers. I live in North Jersey so anything in North PA with low FFL and gunsmithing fees are preferable. I am running into problems with a shop refusing to send complete AR 15s to NJ FFLs. Any help is appreciated.
    • By Bugsy732
      so i came home from work today to find a nice package sitting on my front step. The next part of my Calico Jack build... my Spikes Tactical Billet upper. 

I have been looking for a upper to go with my Calico Jack lower for a week or two now and finally ended up on the Spikes Upper. I decided to go with the spikes because the look of it was just intense. I like the hard mill lines and overall look of it. Plus i kind of like having a matching "branded" receiver set.

Anyway here are some pics.

Next is to decide on the rail......  Seekins SPR3 maybe?...
    • ALWAYS CHECK "THEIR" WORK!!!  The last one we had been subject to was a total hack job.  We fought it and got it corrected.  We weren't happy with the increase, but it could have been worse.
    • Yes, it's an estimate. By that estimate, we are the worst state in the nation. Life of Tax: How Much Tax is Paid Over a Lifetime | Self. This much of your lifetime wages go to taxes — where does NJ rank (nj1015.com)
    • Think so? Check your property card. My mother's house hadn't changed since it was built in 1952. But back in the 2oth century when the property taxes were skyrocketing, I went to look at the property card in the assessors office. Among other nonexistent features I found on it was a finished basement and two extra baths. Even better, the office manager tried to tell me that the arithmetic on the card (based on the features listed) that resulted perfectly in the property tax total, had NOTHING TO DO with the tax levied. The last assessment they did on our current home was all wrong. Fortunately I had the blueprints for the house and corrected all the mistakes in the assessor's measurements.
    • You're forgetting that we're much lazier now. Those lances were really heavy. If someone can't use a gun, it's hard to imagine them bothering to fight at all.