WTS: Updated: Smith & Wesson M&P 15 ORC 5.56/.223 with many accessories
Includes rifle, magazine, manual, box, lock. Rifle is in excellent condition.
· Model: M&P 15 ORC Optics Ready Compliant #811013
· Chromed Components: Barrel Bore, Chamber, Gas Key, Bolt Carrier
· Receiver: 7075 T6 Aluminum
· Stock: Fixed Pinned
· Overall length: 35”
· Weight: 6.25 lbs.
· Barrel: 16”, 1 in 9 twist, 4140 Steel
· Finish: Hard Coat Black Anodized
· Gas block with integral Picatinny Rail on the same plane as the receiver rail. QD Sling Swivel Attachment on the bottom
Additional Accessories include are:
· Troy 7” Aluminum Drop in BattleRails quad rail
· Magpul MOE Carbine Hand Guard, Dark Earth, with Picatinny rail section
· AR15 Handguard Removal Tool (Brownells # 100-000-438)
· Magpul B.A.D. Battery Assist Lever
· Ambidextrous Charging Handle Latch
· ERGO Grip, Dark Earth
FID and matching DL required with transfer thru FFL. Located in Morris County, RTSP in Randolph preferred FFL. Buyer responsible for transfer fees.
The first to post “I’ll take it” wins the sale followed by PM to confirm.
I work in a gun store and I get to fondle guns all day, everyday.
When a customer comes in with no clue about what duty-size striker to buy, I show them everything. After taking the customer "around the world", the guns I sell most are Glock 19/17/45, Sig p320 and Walther PDP.
If I was looking at another of this type of gun, I would go with a full size Walther PDP. It really is a nice gun and it practically sells itself. I have sold 5 this week.
fyi....Smith & Wesson is the brand of gun we send out for warranty repair the most often. And I mean a LOT more often than any other top tier brand.