Shocker

SOLD Zero Tolerance ZT 0450G10 S35VN flipper

$100

I think this knife is the ultimate “gentleman’s folder” but it just doesn’t spark joy for me any more

titanium back scale with a steel insert at the lock bar contact point. G10 front scale so this knife is incredibly light. 

I will include the retail box/manual and an aftermarket titanium deep carry clip with screws (clip came black but I stripped the paint so it matches the back scale). The clip is NOT reversible 

condition is “very good” as I didn’t carry it often. There is a scuff in the factory clip but that might have happened in the drawer, I swapped that clip out pretty much right away

the action on this knife is literally the smoothest in my collection - it flips great with a satisfying snap and when you release the lock the blade will swing closed by gravity

sharpie for scale - this is a relatively slender knife 

meet up central/north NJ or mail on your dime. I have PayPal and Zelle and my wife has Venmo 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By mjhvn
      As a gun owner in New Jersey I understand the mess of laws in the state. Now that I own milsurps I'm curious is it lawful to own bayonets not carry just own (of course). If it's legal what about taking them to the range for a photoshoot. Lastly I have a question about carrying a knife mostly as a tool of course I have a Swiss knife and I used that is my tool normally and for my understanding it's under the lawful purpose clause or whatever. I was thinking about getting 3.25 in pocket knife foldable blade not assisted in any way I assume lawful I don't know if anyone's had trouble with carrying knives New Jersey other than the few court cases that's still left the wall kind of vague like New Jersey likes it. I'll probably keep carrying the Swiss pocket knife but I find that the blade may be weak for some things but I do like it's simplistic size mostly everything I would probably need for my basic lifestyle. I'm sure carrying a knife has been debated a lot in this forum before but I haven't seen anything so if you have any links or just want to give me the simple rundown I'm fine with that.
    • By AlexTheSane
      I have reserved the dojo at RTSP for April 24, 1pm-4pm.

$120 + $10 for a training knife

Tactical Knife Proficiencies: D.R.O. 2
      This seminar will expand on the physical skills taught in the D.R.O. 1 course of using a knife for self defense. We will be covering additional situations and drills to advance the participants' attributes in the following skills:    Deployment - Accessing and utilizing your blade (focusing on the use of a folder)   Retention - Retaining/holding onto your blade   Obstructions - Getting your blade to your target while something is attempting to stop it    Without addressing these three aspects, you can't use your knife to protect your life or others around you.   This seminar will be taught by Chris LaCava, M.S., L.Ac.   Participants need to bring the following: *Eye protection that can be secured to the head  *Folding Training blade
    • By irwing
      IWI has a great sale on the Tavor Knife 40% off     http://www.iwi.us/
    • By Midwest
      Why Switchblades Are Banned

A rather lengthy but informative article about switchblades and what prompted the "Federal Switchblade Knife Act" to pass in 1958. The article covers the history of the switchblade, how it played it's part during World War II, the legalities, the ban and the situation today.

http://indefinitelywild.gizmodo.com/why-switchblades-are-banned-1704050416

"Second Amendment enthusiasts are adding a new front to their right-to-bear-arms battle: Knives. In particular, the infamous switchblade, which has been banned by federal law since 1958. Why all the fuss? Well, it all dates back to racism, xenophobia, class warfare, and political theater."

• By notmetoo
      Decent deal on a Cold Steel Voyager folder. $25 for the 3" and $28 for the 4".
      http://www.woot.com/...l-folding-knife

$5 shipping covers all that you buy.