GDITurbo77

Finally got our own membership!

We normally go up to Cherry Ridge to shoot since my sister in law and her fiancee are members there. It's about an hour and forty minutes to get there though. We were looking to join a more local range. The last few times we went to Shore Shot in Lakewood, the lines were out the door. We found another range in Lakewood called WeShoot and we decided to check it out. We went tonight (Tuesday) at 5:30pm and there was only 2 people using one lane. They have 12 lanes and it was really clean and mellow. The RSO was super friendly and made the experience a joy. They also had a decent selection of firearms for sale, along with a big selection of rentals. It was a great experience overall so we were happy to purchase a family membership. Can't wait to get back and put some more rounds downrange!

• Like 3

The wife and I also joined Weshoot, pretty much the same story as you and your wife, shore shot was always super busy and my wife felt it was a bit dirty, not to mention now you have to sign a piece of paper (waiting list) just to be let in. The guys at Weshoot are all very nice and helpful, if you are alone in there the SRO doesn’t hesitate to offer help and advice, I have not once had to wait longer than 5 minutes for a lane. Weekends are also fine, no waiting for a lane with a membership. Maybe we will run into you and your wife one day. 

2 minutes ago, Redeye65 said:

The wife and I also joined Weshoot, pretty much the same story as you and your wife, shore shot was always super busy and my wife felt it was a bit dirty, not to mention now you have to sign a piece of paper (waiting list) just to be let in. The guys at Weshoot are all very nice and helpful, if you are alone in there the SRO doesn’t hesitate to offer help and advice, I have not once had to wait longer than 5 minutes for a lane. Weekends are also fine, no waiting for a lane with a membership. Maybe we will run into you and your wife one day. 

Think we are going to give it a try in about an hour or so and see what it's like on a crappy Sunday.