EdF

Where are my Singh supporters now?

“Conveniently clipped from the post circulated online by Singh supporters this morning was his campaign operative’s initial obscenity-ridden tirade against not only Mrs. Ciattarelli’s husband, but also her family and her children – including a son on active duty in the military.”

Singh has NOTHING going for him.  He can't raise money.  He reached the fundraising requirement to get into the debate by loaning his campaign over $400,000 of the $490,000 needed and most of the rest came in as large donations from his family.  

Now, we find out that he has staffed his campaign with jackasses who attack his opponent's family including an active duty military member and a college student.

https://newjerseyglobe.com/governor/singh-advisor-ambushes-ciattarelli-wife-at-debate-launches-attack-at-candidates-family/?fbclid=IwAR06-lWwPWxDO6wx_BEYpI0I7jM0jt255OubQAPlN6MP9F85VJXFkyewvDA

Is this REALLY who you want as our next governor?

47 minutes ago, EdF said:

No. But I'm not sure I want Ciattarelli either. But he's paid his dues to the GOP and is their golden child. We wont have a choice in this election. Again.

Whats the definition of insanity again? 

• Agree 3

No wonder rights are chipped away in the state . . . Half of the people who are concerned about won't vote for anybody who will work to restore rights because they can only do it piece by piece (the way that they are taken away) and the other half will continue to cut off their noses to spite their face.

Politics is the art of the possible not the perfect.  Those who want to take your rights away are willing to chip away them just a little bit at a time while you will not stand behind somebody who will start the restoration process.  

Singh?  Rizzo?  You're wasting your time.  That's your choice but don't come complaining if you get what you want.  

Neither is likely to beat Murphy and, if they do, they will have zero coattails in the legislature which means that they will not implement shit to restore the rights that you know are yours.

5 hours ago, EdF said:

No wonder rights are chipped away in the state . . . Half of the people who are concerned about won't vote for anybody who will work to restore rights because they can only do it piece by piece (the way that they are taken away) and the other half will continue to cut off their noses to spite their face.

Politics is the art of the possible not the perfect.  Those who want to take your rights away are willing to chip away them just a little bit at a time while you will not stand behind somebody who will start the restoration process.  

Singh?  Rizzo?  You're wasting your time.  That's your choice but don't come complaining if you get what you want.  

Neither is likely to beat Murphy and, if they do, they will have zero coattails in the legislature which means that they will not implement shit to restore the rights that you know are yours.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I cannot stand establishment politicians. I helped to choose the non establishment R candidate for VA this year. The establishment was pushing their candidate and the people said F that in all three (Governor, Lt Governor, and AG). The GOPe (establishment) is crap.

• Agree 1

Will have to look at what Singh's staffer had to say as I have not seen it yet first hand.  It's also said that Jack's wife started this with the Singh campaign with some classless attitude of her own.

Doesn't justify any of the  Singh campaign behavior but it definitely doesn't make me want to vote for Ciattarelli either. 

12 hours ago, JC_68Westy said:

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I cannot stand establishment politicians. I helped to choose the non establishment R candidate for VA this year. The establishment was pushing their candidate and the people said F that in all three (Governor, Lt Governor, and AG). The GOPe (establishment) is crap.

Whoever wins has 5 months to do better after this recent incident, which will probably get extra attention due to R's after their names.

I will try to be positive and optimistic and say that Jeb Bush was the establishment's pick for President in 2016 and things certainly went in a different direction. 

6 hours ago, CMJeepster said:

Why would they have the opposing teams watching the debate in the same room?

Appears to be a set up to make republicans look bad in general and they took the bait. (i.e. Hey, I've got an idea, lets put them in the same room and see what happens.)

Democrats would never allow something like this to happen to their candidates.

• Agree 1

On May 27, 2021 at 10:07 AM, EdF said:

“Conveniently clipped from the post circulated online by Singh supporters this morning was his campaign operative’s initial obscenity-ridden tirade against not only Mrs. Ciattarelli’s husband, but also her family and her children – including a son on active duty in the military.”

Singh has NOTHING going for him.  He can't raise money.  He reached the fundraising requirement to get into the debate by loaning his campaign over $400,000 of the $490,000 needed and most of the rest came in as large donations from his family.  

Now, we find out that he has staffed his campaign with jackasses who attack his opponent's family including an active duty military member and a college student.

https://newjerseyglobe.com/governor/singh-advisor-ambushes-ciattarelli-wife-at-debate-launches-attack-at-candidates-family/?fbclid=IwAR06-lWwPWxDO6wx_BEYpI0I7jM0jt255OubQAPlN6MP9F85VJXFkyewvDA

was that it? I mean, that wasn't any different then your typical NJ trash arguing over a parking spot at the wawa. We've all have seen it before.

On 5/27/2021 at 10:07 AM, EdF said:

I think it was just as petty for Ciatterelli to attack Singh for living with his parents. So it's cool to attack his family? But not the other way around?

Ciattarelli isn't exactly making any points about what makes him a good Republican candidate. I've also heard that ciattarelis wife talks a lot of shit...

The video did not start off with some attack on their kids, and it was a passing comment about Ciattarellis own point that apparently you shouldnt be an adult living with parents... 

Ciattareli is grasping at straws to fight off Singh, most of his own attacks are petty and worthless.

On 5/27/2021 at 1:11 PM, Displaced Texan said:

Wow. That’s fucked up. Too bad, I liked his position on some things, but that kills the deal for me. 

Keep in mind, almost all of the information about this primary is heavily siding with cittarelli. He's anti trump establishment. 

• Agree 1

On 5/28/2021 at 7:30 AM, Shepherd9 said:

Will have to look at what Singh's staffer had to say as I have not seen it yet first hand.  It's also said that Jack's wife started this with the Singh campaign with some classless attitude of her own.

Doesn't justify any of the  Singh campaign behavior but it definitely doesn't make me want to vote for Ciattarelli either. 

Looks like the wife started talking shit, as the Singh campaign was just rebutting points calmly. 

The video started with trash talking about the last election, and if they voted for Trump. We know Ciatterelli is a never Trumper... Singhs guy made a passing comment about kicking their adult children out of the house, because the Ciattarellis don't beleive adult children should live at home with parents. Wife got pissed becuase it makes them look stupid, and used her military son as some cop out... 

The Singh campaign never attack their kids, their adult children actually. 

13 minutes ago, JackDaWack said:

Looks like the wife started talking shit, as the Singh campaign was just rebutting points calmly. 

The video started with trash talking about the last election, and if they voted for Trump. We know Ciatterelli is a never Trumper... Singhs guy made a passing comment about kicking their adult children out of the house, because the Ciattarellis don't beleive adult children should live at home with parents. Wife got pissed becuase it makes them look stupid, and used her military son as some cop out... 

Yes, there is always more to the story.  

On May 29, 2021 at 8:45 PM, JackDaWack said:

See I only watched the video posted and was wondering where the anti Singh histeria was coming from. Apperantly was coming fom a foul smelling dark place.

Unless Singh developed magical powers that can turn himself into a white guy and can  be in two places at the same time, I didn't see him arguing with Ms ciatterelli. 

Besides, the only foul language I saw used came from the lady herself. 

So, at this point, OP, how's this thread working out for you?

On 5/27/2021 at 3:37 PM, EdF said:

Who are you referring to? Ciattarelli doesn't make a single claim about restoring rights, especially gun rights. 

Why are we ignoring the elephant in the room? Jack would probably support banning ar15s if the legislature grandfather's them. If he doesn't believe every person has a right to self defense, he will never get my vote. 

Democrats chip away at our rights because people like Ciattarelli let them. 

Here's his list: 

• Reform any law that violates an individual’s constitutional right to due process (awfully vague)
  • Grandfather in any firearm that was legally purchased, but that is deemed illegal in subsequent legislation (so he is open to banning guns?)
  • Standardize the process by which firearms ID cards and gun carry permits are processed and approved, and oppose all increases in related fees ( process is already standardized, and IMO an infringement, and he should be making it free) 
  • Speed up gun permit application processes with “fast track” status for applicants who face imminent danger (e.g., victims of domestic violence) (why not speed it up for everyone?)
  • Advocate for “concealed carry” for certain dangerous professions ( we all live in the same dangerous world)
  • Promote and fund additional resources to address the underlying, serious mental health crisis in our country that too often manifests itself in gun violence ( that's nice but... NJs issues stem from our inner cities... where I am still defenseless.)

3 hours ago, JackDaWack said:

Here's his list: 

-Standardize the process by which firearms ID cards and gun carry permits are processed and approved, and oppose all increases in related fees ( process is already standardized, and IMO an infringement, and he should be making it free) 

Right.

Many other states are moving in the opposite direction on gun laws.  He should at least be advocating dismantling the FID system, not making it more "efficient".

One can see how his list is tailored to N.J. sensibilities.  

Thats the problem with so many republicans, they accept democrat policies and positions rather than attack the premise.   

36 minutes ago, CageFighter said:

F*ck voting......time to MOVE!

Thats not an option for everybody. 

Furthermore, marxists are on the move and have plans in motion to do to the rest of the country state by state what they've done to California, New Jersey, etc. 

Georgia for example elected two hardcore commies to the senate after stealing the state for Biden.

45 minutes ago, Bomber said:

Thats not an option for everybody. 

Furthermore, marxists are on the move and have plans in motion to do to the rest of the country state by state what they've done to California, New Jersey, etc. 

Georgia for example elected two hardcore commies to the senate after stealing the state for Biden.

bc the RINOs allowed it to happen!  

1 hour ago, CageFighter said:

F*ck voting......time to MOVE!

I agree.  I am no longer able to vote in NJ as I'm a Florida resident now.  I'm up here for a few more weeks to get the house sold.  *POOF*

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Malsua said:

I agree.  I am no longer able to vote in NJ as I'm a Florida resident now.  I'm up here for a few more weeks to get the house sold.  *POOF*

T minus 4 months and counting...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CageFighter said:

bc the RINOs allowed it to happen!  

You aren‘t wrong.....

Here in NJ, this election will be decided by the process. If it is all Mail-In like the last one....the Rs have no shot.  I don’t see Murphy voluntarily giving up the golden goose of mass mailing of mail-in ballots.  Why would he????

17 hours ago, Malsua said:

what part of FL did u move too?  I will have a better answer after 6/23 on if/when I leave.