bennj

AZ/UT/FL non-resident ccw permits

Good morning,

This might sound like a dumb question, but I have been looking into applying for ccw permits from AZ, UT, and/or FL. I am having trouble finding out just what states I, as an NJ resident, would be permitted to carry in if I possessed any of the three. The only charts that I see are not clear to me as to which states permit to carry if you do not possess a ccw from your resident state, but possess any of the three mentioned, as a non-resident. Is there any resource that would show me what states each permit from AZ, UT, and FL would allow me to carry in as an NJ resident? I have looked at the requirements from each of the state's websites, and have searched the web, and am still confused. Mods feel free to move this if not in the right forum.

Thanks in advance for any info,

Ben 

Go to https://www.usacarry.com/concealed_carry_permit_reciprocity_maps.html and click the State you want to get a permit from. It will pop up a box to ask resident or non-resident. Click non-resident and the map colors will change to show you what states will honor the permit as a non-resident.

• Informative 1