Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

•  

NJGunForums Web Banner Ad July 2021[74426].jpg

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By kc10dave
      WTB factory Beretta CX4 Storm 9mm 10-Round Mags at reasonable price.  Please PM with any proposals.  I'm In the 08016 Burlington Area. TY
    • By taylorham
      This ad is for 500 rounds of new production CCI Blazer Brass 9mm Luger 115 gr FMJ in bulk that has been split off from a larger case.
      Asking $320.
      Located in 07924 and willing to deliver within a 15 mile radius. Buyer will need to show current NJ DL with matching FID.
      The first to post "I'll take it" wins the sale. Please follow with PM. Thanks for looking.

• By this_is_nascar
      Looking to sell the 9mm ammo, pictured below.  I have the following available.
      American Eagle = 8, 50rd boxes.
      Federal = 10, 50rd boxes.
      Buyer must have a DL and FID with matching name, address, etc.  I'm willing to meet within 10-15 miles or so from Gloucester City, zipcode 08030.
      I'm asking $32 per box or $240 for all the American Eagle.
      I'm asking $32 per box or $300 for all the Federal.
      Take it all for $525.
      The 1st "I'll take it", with clarification of which they want, will get the sale(s).
      This is my 1st FS post here, so I hope I've covered everything.  Thanks for looking.

• By StanMan01
      Looking to sell a sealed case (1,000 rounds) of Brass Blazer 115 grain 9mm ammo. Don't shoot much in the winter so letting this go.
      Price: $SPF
      Rounds: 1,000
      Must have matching Drivers License and FID
      Pick up in Essex County Friday, Monmouth County this weekend
      The first to post "I'll take it" wins the sale
      Cash is preferred.
    • By SheriffOfficer1727
      S&W SD9VE FOR SALE. Less than 200 rounds have passed through this pistol. All parts are original from the factory. Any abrasions are cosmetic only. Comes with (2) 10 round mags. 
      Cabela's is selling new for $379.99
      I am selling for $300.00. Willing to travel to any northern or central NJ gun dealer for transfers. 
      The first to post "I'll take it" wins the sale.

Item is sold pending payment.

• Thanks for sharing these. Looks like time for a road trip!
    • Day three was very good to the Team USA Skeet Shooters, as they won the gold in both the Men's and Women's events! Returning Olympic Medalist Vincent Hancock was in 4th place after the previous day's qualification round, 2 birds behind the leader, while Amber English was in 3rd place, but 3 birds back.   Both pulled it out in the final, each setting new Olympic records, Vincent winning an unprecedented third Olympic Gold Medal in the event. Men's Skeet Gold  V. Hancock, USA, 59 (Olympic Record!) Silver  J. Hansen, Denmark, 55 Bronze  A. Al-Rahshidi, Kuwait, 46 Men's Skeet Finals - video Women's Skeet Gold A. English, USA, 56 (Olympic Record!) Silver D. Bacosi, Italy, 55 Bronze  M. Wei, China, 46 Women's Skeet Finals - video In Skeet, after a 125 target qualification round, six shooters advance to the final.  In a manner similar to that seen in the air gun events, partway through the final the lowest shooters are eliminated from the squad, one by one, until at the end only the top two shooters remain in head-to-head competition.   It is another fairly recent change to how the match is run, probably made in the interest of making it more interesting for the TV audience (and more stressful to the shooters). Since so much is different in international competition than what we are used to in US shooting events, I've attached the link below with good information on how every event works. How are the Olympic shooting events scored?
    • I got a service grade from them about a year ago and it was great. It does have a replacement stock with the CMP cartouche. I would absoluetly get another on but I'm on the list for the 1911's.
    • Great shop!  @Pizza Bob turned me on to them a few years ago.
    • Mine was a Seabee Chief. He was a sick bastard!