Barms

Monster Jam question

In 2019 we went to Monster Jam at MetLife.   We arrived at 6:30 for the 7:00 show.  This year my son says he wants to arrive earlier to walk around the trucks.   My questions:   1.  Is walking around the trucks before the show a separate thing from the Pit Party?   I think It said Pit Party starts at 2:00.   If Pit Party is something different than just being able to walk around the trucks in the parking lot,  is the parking lot trucks free of charge?   Like what I mean is do you need to present tickets just to even get to the pre show hang out with the trucks?

im asking these specific questions because it is an extremely long event and my wife is no way gonna arrive at like 5:00 for a 7:00 event that will go to 9:00.

so please offer me some advice oh how I make a 6 year old happy enough that we were able to walk around the trucks but not have it be 5 hour event in total.

in 2019 at 6:30 it seemed like all the trucks were just pulling into the stadium area to prepare for the show and that is when my son was like “I wanna see them up close next time”    Thank you !

https://lmgtfy.app/?q=monster+jam+pit+party+2021+met+life

PIT PARTY
Saturday, Jul 17, 2021 | 02:30 PM - 05:30 PM

At the Monster Jam® Pit Party, you can see the massive trucks up close, watch live pre-race interviews and participate in Q&As with the drivers, get pre-signed autograph cards, take pictures and enjoy other family-friendly fun. It’s an unforgettable part of the Monster Jam experience where special connections are made and lifelong fans are born.

This is a 100% capacity pit party. Face coverings are strongly encouraged and may be required per venue policies.. Activities are limited based on the event, venue, and local authorities’ guidelines, which are subject to change at any time.

HOW TO PURCHACE [sic]:

Buy a Pit Party Pass TOGETHER with your regular ticket order.
    Buy a Pit Party Pass even AFTER you have already purchased your event tickets.

What can we do during the time between the Pit Party and show time? arrow-down

As our Pit Party begins to wind down, fans of our events head into their seats and enjoy access to the venue amenities such as concessions, local sponsors, possibly viewing practice runs, driver and fan interviews and opening ceremonies.

Pit party gets you access to the trucks, and pit crew and drivers. Cool experience. 

Timing is what it is... this turns a basic night event into an all day one.. 

Leave the wife at home...lol

There's no other option AFAIK to get close to the trucks, I think you can even get rides in the big one with passenger seats at metlife.