Mikecap26

Hard time finding websites that will ship to NJ

I've been looking for a KSG shotgun for a while now and since the pandemic and our fearless leader have screwed up the country I've been trying to find one for a reasonable price ($800-$900). I've found a few websites that periodically have them in stock but when I try to make the purchase they won't ship to NJ.  Its so frustrating!  Does anyone either know a way around this or could you recommend a good shop/website that has a decent deal and will ship to NJ?  Thank you guys and good luck out there!

1 hour ago, Tonester2 said:

Palmetto,

PSA can go eff themselves.  A few years ago they started demanding FPID and DL for rifle and shotgun ammo.  I refuse to do bidniz with wimps that kowtow to NJ's communist leaders.  PSA stands for profits over 2A.

49 minutes ago, 15636215 said:

Hook up with an 01 and have a copy of FFL to send to selling co. They will always ship to an 01 FFL.

What's an 01? Sorry for my limited beginner knowledge

34 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

Atlantic Firearms has a NJ compliant section.  They usually carry the KSG, look in the Ban State section and select NJ.

Awesome, thank you!

23 hours ago, Scorpio64 said:

PSA can go eff themselves.  A few years ago they started demanding FPID and DL for rifle and shotgun ammo.  I refuse to do bidniz with wimps that kowtow to NJ's communist leaders.  PSA stands for profits over 2A.

I think they did that when the NJ States Attorney sued a couple of companies for shipping gun parts/ammo to NJ residents. 

20 minutes ago, Displaced Texan said:

I think they did that when the NJ States Attorney sued a couple of companies for shipping gun parts/ammo to NJ residents. 

Yeah, they're not the only ones who require photos of matching FID and DL. Midway USA requires them too and I don't blame them.

2 hours ago, Tonester2 said:

and I don't blame them

I do blame them, they are spineless pricks throwing my constitutional rights under the bus because challenging the bullshit lawsuits would be costly.  They claim to be supporters of 2A but bend over for the fucking communist gun grabbers even though they know it's wrong.

It's that type of attitude that helps the gun grabbers erode our rights.

There is NO LAW in NJ that requires a US citizen to produce an FPID for ammo designed to be used in a rifle or shotgun, even if some jerkoff throws a cut barrel on a rifle receiver and gets it classified as a pistol.  It is PURELY a store CYA policy for a law that does not exist.

I comply with every law, even if I think it's bullshit.  If it's not a law, they can go to hell.

@Smokin .50  Rosey, where are youuuuuuuuu.

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, Scorpio64 said:

I do blame them, they are spineless pricks throwing my constitutional rights under the bus because challenging the bullshit lawsuits would be costly.  They claim to be supporters of 2A but bend over for the fucking communist gun grabbers even though they know it's wrong.

There is NO LAW in NJ that requires a US citizen to produce an FPID for ammo designed to be used in a rifle or shotgun, even if some jerkoff throws a cut barrel on a rifle receiver and gets it classified as a pistol.  It is PURELY a store CYA policy for a law that does not exist.

I comply with every law, even if I think it's bullshit.  If it's not a law, they can go to hell.

@Scorpio64 I am here, answering your page.  Be advised I do not monitor this site and notifications of tags take 2-3 hours to be sent to my computer.  So here I am.  How can I help you?

~R

13 hours ago, Scorpio64 said:

How do you feel about those selling ammo on this forum that require the same documentations?

13 hours ago, Old Glock guy said:

I just got an email saying that Prepper Gun Shop has them currently. Pretty sure I’ve bought from them in the past.  CDNN Sports has them as well.

Thank you!  I took a look and got one from them.  It's being shipped to my FFL and should be there by Friday.  I got it for a good price, too.  Fast shipping, great communication, if the gun arrives in good condition they will get a 5 star review for sure!

• Like 1

I no longer buy any firearms or ammo mail-order.  I have spent my entire adult life building relationships with friends and FFL's throughout NJ.  I won't do bidness with Bud's as I consider them thieves for stealing mags and not sending them to NJ FFL's to block.  I have both experience AND principles, and I can put out a few "feelers" and get virtually anything I want.

Out of state suppliers run scared shipping to NJ due to money woes over frivolous lawsuits.  Goober the Ghost Gun Chaser (the NJ Attorney General) has run amuck more than once.

I have friends that are FFL's just over the Pennsy border.  They can get ANYTHING and then Jersey modify it for me AND do the delivery over the counter via a 4473 for long guns or mail a hand gun to a NJ FFL.  Easy-Peasy.  Cause COMMERCE FINDS A WAY...........

Rosey

The pic:  Strong hand ONLY with a 12 ga. pump at Clinton WMA.  Clay DUSTED & hull self-ejected upon recoil :) 

No photo description available.

• Like 2

I just cancelled my Dvor/Optics Planet correspondence because I went to order ammo and they won't sell to us.I wrote a couple of emails through customer service explaining that if they won't support us by selling us ammo we shouldn't support them by buying their othr items.I really feel we should start a list on the Forum of companies who won't sell us ammo.Maybe if they see enough drop off in sales from NJ they will rethink their position.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

46 minutes ago, winmag45 said:

I just cancelled my Dvor/Optics Planet correspondence because I went to order ammo and they won't sell to us.I wrote a couple of emails through customer service explaining that if they won't support us by selling us ammo we shouldn't support them by buying their othr items.I really feel we should start a list on the Forum of companies who won't sell us ammo.Maybe if they see enough drop off in sales from NJ they will rethink their position.

I have spent MANY of my hard earned dollars there.  NEVER AGAIN!  I will let them know why tomorrow morning! 

Here is what I just sent to Optics Planet Corporate.

Long time customer here and I have enjoyed doing business with you. All good things come to an end as they say.
   I belong to a very large online community of gun and shooting enthusiasts and they are passing the word far and wide that you will not ship any ammunition to New Jersey despite there being no NJ laws to prohibit it!

You are now in the proud company of Dick's Sporting Goods, another company who felt it necessary to trample on the 2nd Amendment.

Please delete all of my personal information from your records and remove me from your email list!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JohnnyB said:

Long time customer here and I have enjoyed doing business with you. All good things come to an end as they say.
   I belong to a very large online community of gun and shooting enthusiasts and they are passing the word far and wide that you will not ship any ammunition to New Jersey despite there being no NJ laws to prohibit it!

You are now in the proud company of Dick's Sporting Goods, another company who felt it necessary to trample on the 2nd Amendment.

Please delete all of my personal information from your records and remove me from your email list!

I will be sending them something similar.  

5 hours ago, SmokenClay said:

I just used their unsubscribe link from the last email I got.  Scroll down and select 'Unsubscribe from All Emails' which brings you to another page you can select 'I've got another reason' to tell them why.

I think emailing them or calling them is better. This way you can tell them why you're unsubscribing and won't be doing business with them.

1 hour ago, Tonester2 said:

I think emailing them or calling them is better. This way you can tell them why you're unsubscribing and won't be doing business with them.

That's cool too!  I think any way one chooses to let them know is fine as long as you let them know and just don't do a simple unsubscribe as I almost did.

On 9/5/2021 at 11:00 AM, JohnnyB said:

Well said! I just cut and pasted it into an email to them also! hope you dont mind the plagerism... 

13 hours ago, SmokenClay said:

I just used their unsubscribe link from the last email I got.  Scroll down and select 'Unsubscribe from All Emails' which brings you to another page you can select 'I've got another reason' to tell them why.

I think it is better to log into your account, find the 'Contact Us' in the drop down menu, and then let them know through that avenue. I suspect it will be better odds someone will read it than going through the unscubscribe and putting it in the comments there..