PeteF

Are you kidding RTSP Union?

2 hours ago, Ryu said:

Lol really?  

The guy who sold me actual ammo there said it was such a pain to manually log FID# and ammo in their book.  

He said he was asked for a DL, they would probably just scan the bar code.

We're seeing the real reason for the switch to digital FID, needless to say its not for the benefit of firearm owners.

On 10/24/2022 at 11:34 PM, hostak126 said:

I don't have any of those problems, just buy your ammo in PA.

I was literally just out in Pa this weekend, I took a ride down to Tommy Gun Warehouse. I was actually surprised to be the only guy in there. 

15 minutes ago, B Gem said:

I was literally just out in Pa this weekend, I took a ride down to Tommy Gun Warehouse. I was actually surprised to be the only guy in there. 

How are their prices?

Do you know if they carry powder/primers?

A quick glance the prices seemed fair. I did see reloading inventory but I didn’t check the prices on that. I did notice that a 1000 round case of 45 acp, Remington I think was around $580. 398 for a case of 1000 was $410. That I almost jumped on since I plan on picking up an M1a soon.

What surprised me was I was the only guy shopping in there. Being this close to Christmas I figured it would be busy. 
I also went to a smaller shop in Hamlin Pa further west there 45 acp brass was around 35.00 for a box of 50. No one in there either.

On 6/20/2021 at 3:26 PM, Ryu said:

Lol really?  

The guy who sold me actual ammo there said it was such a pain to manually log FID# and ammo in their book.  

Was he a greenhorn?   Did you ask for a higher up to explain to him and give him knowledge?  That might be the better knowledge for both him and you.   Just because someone works at a firearms store doesn’t mean he’s knowledgeable.   

18 minutes ago, Tunaman said:

some good deals here too...good deals

I didn't track them all down but be sure to include shipping for a fair comparison. TSUSA always includes shipping in the case price, or if you're a Prime Ammo member for any amount.

• Like 1