leo-польд

Please suggest good central NJ gunsmith/ffl

Hi, I am trying to get FFL for transfer/compliance job which is faster than month to wait until he could do it any place around Central Jersey. Nothing special is required besides FFL transfer and NJ compliance like muzzle brake pin/weld, stock pin etc. I am working with couple of them already and they are either extremely slow or not returning my calls or busy all summer long etc, and it is getting worse while covid. Thanks a lot! 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Krdshrk said:

Steve at Monmouth is crazy busy - I think his phone number is listed - give him a call or text.  Let him know you're from NJGF.

I know him but I hope we have more than him in Central Jersey or around, crazy busy sounds not that promising :( Thanks!

3 minutes ago, Krdshrk said:

Tier 1 Defense can do that stuff too but they'll probably be more expensive.

Thanks, is there some list of known NJ ffl/gunsmith's we could see? It is getting impossible to buy anything these days just because stores needs FFL contacts and I can't find one with small things like muzzle pin/weld service.