1941 Johnson-RARE

This is one of the rarer rifles of  WW2 USMC designed 30-06. For the Paramarines. Went on the Makin raid. Now sell for 5K-8K. Had this one for years. Had to sell about 5 years ago. Still miss it. https://imgur.com/a/P5oXr

• Like 2

Hold 10 rds of 30-06 and could be topped off. Unlike a garand that has to be ejected and reloaded. Designed with an easy barrel change. Pull pin twist and change.

8 hours ago, 15636215 said:

This is one of the rarer rifles of  WW2 USMC designed 30-06. For the Paramarines. Went on the Makin raid. Now sell for 5K-8K. Had this one for years. Had to sell about 5 years ago. Still miss it. https://imgur.com/a/P5oX

If you ever feel the urge to show someone your collection of rifles, I’m 20 minutes away, I’ll bring the beer or Johnny Walker Blue. ;-)

I was injured on job in 08. Took 11 years to settle. Had to sell MOST of my enormous collection, 39 garands, 27 1911s, 1903s, johnson, target 1911s, Nighthawks, wilsons, baers, Just have a few items left. And memories!. Extensive imgur albums!!! Settled a few years ago, now just starting to collect some more. Had FFL for 15 years too. Dave

Join Central Jersey, Best in the state!!

Dave, sorry to hear an injury sidelined your health so much so that you had to sell your treasures. Memories, and pictures are a beautiful thing.

Joined a local range here in Lakewood, need to get my feet wet first, so to speak. One day I’m sure I’ll get to CJRP.

Marty

• Like 1

They must have updated their indoor range, it seems much newer than shore shot, and cleaner. The wife was much happier at Weshoot. Shore shot has a much better rifle and pistol sales counter, many more choices, got lucky a few weeks ago and picked up a Kimber at shore shot.  

Sore shot has been there a long time. maybe 30 years. weshoot opened in 08 or 07. I was there when it was in construction. Then state sales tax people closed the orig owner in 2011 or 2012.