SJG

WTS Assorted NJ Legal Mags List Updated

I have the following NJ legal 10 round mags for sale. Unless otherwise indicated, mag is not modified. If modified, fully compliant. First I'll take it wins. Payment can be made by check, money order or zelle  If I have more than one listed, please indicate the quantity you want.  

1 Sig Sauer P365 10 round mag (shot with it once) and now since I am in free America have upgraded to higher capacity  Price drop $30 plus shipping

2 Mags for Springfield XDM 3.8 Compact, not modified, $40 for both including shipping

5 Almost new Magpul 7.62x39 AK Mags, Black, 10/10; $85 includes shipping for all 5

2 Magpul  5.56 10/10 almost new, Black, Gen3 PMAGS $28 for both shipped to you

Lots of AR 556/223   Magpul Mags that are 15 rounders that can only be sold to LE that are $ 22 each including shipping, These is what I have for 15 rounders: 7 Black Magpul, 4 Tan Magpul, 3 Black HexMags 15/30, 2 Tan HexMags 15/30, both HeXMags  for  $35 shipped to you.  Let me know how many you are looking for of either type.  All mags are 100% functional. Also have the following 15 round AK Mags for LE or FFL: Also, will ship these where they are legal or will ship them outside NJ, so you can legally modify them and bring them back to NJ.3 Black 15/15 Tapco Ak 7.62 mags $19 including shipping

1 Russian Saiga-10/10 rounds-7.62x39 $25 includes shipping

3 Metal 15/20 can't remember if Russian, Bulgarian, Chinese or S. Korean, 7.62x39; all 3 mags for $35

5 Almost new Magpul 7.62x39 AK Mags, Black, 10/10; $85 includes shipping for all 5

2 Magpul  5.56 10/10 almost new, Black, Gen3 PMAGS $28 for both shipped to you

Note: I have no clue if any specific mag will fit any gun other than the one it came with. It is your responsibility to find out the answer to that question. All sales final.

Please give me your name, what you purchased and a mailing address, email and cell for shipping etc. 

Steve

Now in Fl,- free America, formerly in Westfield, N.J.

PPQ mag was from a M2, no clue if it will fit an M1 check with Walther and no clue if it will fit a Q5 match, check with Walther, Poster Cheflife15 says yes.

P 320 mag is for the P320 compact

The Hexmag is sold to checko

9mm PPQ mag sold to Cheffie if he wants it

Note if you are purchasing, send me a PM and I will send you a private email if you are paying by zelle or an address if you are paying by check. 

No remaining Magpuls are 10 round AK mags, but not in 30 rd body. 

Also added additional 15 rounders for LE direct or can be shipped to FFL for modification for non LE

Bump

Added 2 more mags to list

Delete Sold Mags from Main Listing

Revised Price of Mags to Adjust for Shipping Costs which were previously incorrectly estimated

Bump

Added 2 Magpul 10 round Gen 3 Black 556 Mags

Added 5 Magpul 10 round latest Gen, Black AK 7.62x39 Mags

Note if you find a better internet price for any mag that is in stock plus whatever they charge to ship let me know and I will meet or beat the price.

On 6/30/2021 at 4:53 PM, SJG said:

They are generic manufacturerd by Pro Mag, whatever I used them in they worked and functioned fine. If you want to take a chance, you can return them to me for a full refund, if they do not work in your pistol. 

Maybe post pics and let us see? 

Bump

Price drop on 5 Almost new Magpul 7.62x39 AK Mags, Black, 10/10; $85 includes shipping for all 5, NOW $76 for all 5 shipped. If you don't yet own a Nj AK variant, you will not only want one, but will get one and then you will need mags. 7.62x39 steel cased ammo is cheaper than and will always be cheaper the 556/223 ammo, no matter what happens with ammo prices.