SJG

WTS Vortex StrikeFire II Red/Green Optic

I own several of these and have too many, so I have decided to sell one. This optic has Vortex Lifetime Warranty.  This unit is basically new, only very lightly used. Vortex has the best warranty and service on their optics bar none. You do not even need  a receipt. They do not even require that you register your purchase on line. Just send the optic in and you get a new one back if you ever have a problem. This one, like all my stuff is in excellent cosmetic and functional condition. It comes with the OEM manual and box and the optic of course. It will mount on any Pic rail with the included cantilever mount. Operates on CR2 battery, has unlimited eye relief with a full 30mm lens diameter, 5.6" and 7.20z. You can run it with either a red or a green red dot. Has easy push buttons for dot intesity and comes with lens flip up caps. 

$132 which includes priority shipping to you. Just think, no NJ sales tax!!

First I will take it wins. Then PM me with your shipping info, email, cell etc. Zelle or check or money order is fine. Let me know how you want to pay for it in your PM

Steve

Now in Fl

IMG_0713.jpg

IMG_0712.jpg