SJG

WTS OTF ASSISTED OPENING KNIFE DOUBLE EDGED

This is as close as you can get to the prohibited NJ Switch blade knife. I purchased this but never had occasion to use it in any way. Schrade® Viper® Out The Front Assisted Opening Knife, Black AUS-8 High Carbon Stainless Steel Tanto Blade, plus a serrated underside blade,  Black Aluminum Handle with Safety Lock, Blade Release, Finger Actuator, Glass Break, and Pocket Clip. It is legal because although it has an automatic OTF blade, it does not have automatic retraction into the handle and relies on user mechanical assistance to retract the blade-a cleaver work around. It also contains a lock should you chose to use it on the handle which will prevent the blade from coming OTF, it also has a pocket clip on the reverse side should you desire to secure it in a pocket or elsewhere. It is extremely well made. Now that I am in a free state, I have purchased the real deal and can legally carry one on my Fl CCW. $45 shipped to you.

First I will take it wins. Then PM and advise if you will pay by Zelle or send me a check or money order and I will give you the instructions you need to complete the transaction

Steve

SCHOTF8TBS_Front_Sept2014.jpg

• Like 1