CMJeepster

Article: "Gun laws barring sales to people under 21 are unconstitutional, appeals court rules"

“No, the Second Amendment is exceptional not because it is uniquely oppressed or imperiled, but rather because it is singularly capable of causing harm,” Wynn wrote. 

I would say the ability of uneducated people to vote causes far more harm to the public and the United States than the second amendment could ever imagined in a liberals wildest LSD induced hallucination.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, revenger said:

I would say the ability of uneducated people to vote causes far more harm to the public and the United States than the second amendment could ever imagined in a liberals wildest LSD induced hallucination.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, revenger said:

“No, the Second Amendment is exceptional not because it is uniquely oppressed or imperiled, but rather because it is singularly capable of causing harm,” Wynn wrote. 

Yeah... I'm sure Judge Wynn has no problem sending 18 year olds into war in the Army or Marines, killing for his freedom. But allow them to buy a handgun for self defense in the USA at 18... never... :facepalm:

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, bennj said:

And given the makeup of the SCOTUS, they will punt again if it reaches them. Sorry if I sound a tad bit pessimistic again about our Supremes.

It's hard to be positive about them when they haven't given us any reason to be so.

I wrote about this subject for Black Wire Media, CNJFO's media arm.  There are several states that allow 18-20 year olds to OPEN CARRY even though they can't buy a hand gun.  A relative buys it for them and they go STRAPPED, even into shopping malls.

May be an image of 1 person