Jump to content
CMJeepster

ARTICLE: 'I've Never Seen This Level of Fear.' Why Asian Americans Are Joining the Rush to Buy Guns

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, CMJeepster said:

'I've Never Seen This Level of Fear.' Why Asian Americans Are Joining the Rush to Buy Guns (yahoo.com)

"On March 3, Kim went from being a “really anti-gun person” to the new owner of a Springfield 40 mm. handgun."

------

Damn, she's not messing around!

Yeah...right from anti-gun to anti-aircraft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CMJeepster said:

'I've Never Seen This Level of Fear.' Why Asian Americans Are Joining the Rush to Buy Guns (yahoo.com)

"On March 3, Kim went from being a “really anti-gun person” to the new owner of a Springfield 40 mm. handgun."

------

Damn, she's not messing around!

M79 “Pirate Gun”

PDVZXMB.jpg
A friend in another state has the LMT version. It’s a hoot!

5aO68FB.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, High Exposure said:

M79 “Pirate Gun”

PDVZXMB.jpg
A friend in another state has the LMT version. It’s a hoot!

5aO68FB.jpg

Got to fire the cut down M79.  Often used by LRRP in Vietnam.  Introduces you to a new definition of "felt recoil" shooting a HE round.

Not so bad shooting the buckshot round that has 20 #4 buck (plated lead).  Later changed to 27 steel shot of the same weight.  You can feel the difference.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, silverado427 said:

I'll bet Asian Americans aren't running form the white man

In the protected class hierarchy asians are just slightly above whites at the bottom of the heap.

Yet the majority of them still continue to vote left and think Trump and republicans are the bad guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GRIZ said:

Got to fire the cut down M79.  Often used by LRRP in Vietnam.  Introduces you to a new definition of "felt recoil" shooting a HE round.

Not so bad shooting the buckshot round that has 20 #4 buck (plated lead).  Later changed to 27 steel shot of the same weight.  You can feel the difference.

 

 

Guy on another forum was selling a M79. Price was not too bad, 600 or so. But ammo is an issue. LOL

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...