CMJeepster

ARTICLE: 'I've Never Seen This Level of Fear.' Why Asian Americans Are Joining the Rush to Buy Guns

8 minutes ago, CMJeepster said:

'I've Never Seen This Level of Fear.' Why Asian Americans Are Joining the Rush to Buy Guns (yahoo.com)

"On March 3, Kim went from being a “really anti-gun person” to the new owner of a Springfield 40 mm. handgun."

------

Damn, she's not messing around!

Yeah...right from anti-gun to anti-aircraft.

4 hours ago, CMJeepster said:

'I've Never Seen This Level of Fear.' Why Asian Americans Are Joining the Rush to Buy Guns (yahoo.com)

"On March 3, Kim went from being a “really anti-gun person” to the new owner of a Springfield 40 mm. handgun."

------

Damn, she's not messing around!

M79 “Pirate Gun”

PDVZXMB.jpg
A friend in another state has the LMT version. It’s a hoot!

5aO68FB.jpg

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, High Exposure said:

M79 “Pirate Gun”

PDVZXMB.jpg
A friend in another state has the LMT version. It’s a hoot!

5aO68FB.jpg

Got to fire the cut down M79.  Often used by LRRP in Vietnam.  Introduces you to a new definition of "felt recoil" shooting a HE round.

Not so bad shooting the buckshot round that has 20 #4 buck (plated lead).  Later changed to 27 steel shot of the same weight.  You can feel the difference.

10 hours ago, silverado427 said:

I'll bet Asian Americans aren't running form the white man

In the protected class hierarchy asians are just slightly above whites at the bottom of the heap.

Yet the majority of them still continue to vote left and think Trump and republicans are the bad guys.

3 hours ago, GRIZ said:

Got to fire the cut down M79.  Often used by LRRP in Vietnam.  Introduces you to a new definition of "felt recoil" shooting a HE round.

Not so bad shooting the buckshot round that has 20 #4 buck (plated lead).  Later changed to 27 steel shot of the same weight.  You can feel the difference.

Guy on another forum was selling a M79. Price was not too bad, 600 or so. But ammo is an issue. LOL

• Like 1

On 7/21/2021 at 11:43 PM, Bomber said:

In the protected class hierarchy asians are just slightly above whites at the bottom of the heap.

Yet the majority of them still continue to vote left and think Trump and republicans are the bad guys.

This unfortunately is very true. As an Asian American I used to be a democrat until I realized what the liberal agenda is. I'm now, and have been since Bush the younger, a Republican and that makes family reunions a little uncomfortable because most of my relatives on both sides are Dems. This goes against all conventional wisdom given that many of our beliefs are generally conservative. We believe in the family unit, study hard, work hard, and get rewarded based on your efforts. Total opposites of what the liberals believe. Asking for or getting charity or Government assistance is shameful and embarrassing yet that's what the liberals are all about. Some even demand it. Trump is rough around the edges and he pulls no punches and personally I wouldn't want him as a friend or buddy but he is exactly the person I want on my side fighting for me. I'm voting for a president and a leader, I'm not voting for a drinking buddy. BTW, I've had a firearm for nearly 30 years and I never came across any barriers preventing me from getting one and I've never been a victim. I now have 2 pistols and 3 rifles and I never felt uncomfortable or thought I was unable to get one just because I'm Asian so I don't know what the hell that article is talking about.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1