70gto

John Deere X500 Tractor mower with powerflow grass leaf pickup.

Putting it out there. This tractor mower may be for sale in the next 30 days. John Deere X500 tractor mower, 48 inch 3 blade deck. with 7 bushel power flow vacuum system for leaf grass pickup. Powerflow is a $750 option alone. Only 271.5 hours meticulously maintained. This is a lifetime tractor mower, For those that know what an x500 is they understand. 25 hp eats anything thrown at it, Jut serviced with new battery and belt, blades sharpened, equaling $500 worth of work just done 1 week ago. This machine has never ever let me down, this is powerful enough for snow plow, snow-blower and tiller attachments amongst other things. Asking $2650. Garaged 732-------------841----------2472. Watchung NJ 07069

IMG_8958.jpg

IMG_8957.jpg

IMG_8956.jpg

Don't forget, it has a locking diff!!

Great price btw. I've got the newer model x570 and I can confirm it's a beast, purchased in 2017 and not a single hiccup. 

With the power flow blower, I rigged up some leaf tubing on a John deer cart and built my own leaf vaccum!! I now enjoy the fall cleanup like it's not a thing anymore. 

Seriously, if you're in the market for a larger garden tractor, this is your buy.