70gto

SOLD WTS $475 Glock 19 Gen 5 with night sights

Extremely Clean Gen 5 Glock 19 with factory night sights. This gun I only used to qualify for my carry permit. Only approx. 150 round count which is an honest estimate. Closest FFL to me is either Tech ops international or Atlantic Tactical/ Somerset. Can ship FFL to FFl at buyers expense. Comes with no mags as they are 15 rounders unless your LEO. $499. Pics on request 732----------841----------2472. First I will take it followed by a phone call to confirm gets it. Those that have purchased from in the past can attest to my honest description and firearm care. I also welcome constructive criticism via pm if you think I'm out of line w price etc. 475 price for members or family members or friends of board members. . I will give it another week then I have to open up the for sale to other sites. I am willing to wait on a members obtaining their permit with a 100 dollar deposit. 

I put it up for sale on another site 5 min ago and have 2 immediate out of state inquiries for shipping. If you guys have any interest please let me know, asap  as it is much less hassle and i would rather do business with a local board member.

For the crypto guys I do accept BTC and ETH also

• Like 1