82flh

new here need help with NJ complaince

25 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

If this is your concern, you should keep in mind that the LOP of a standard A2 stock (13.5”) is shorter than the shortest length you can adjust for on the Magpul stock (13.85”).

Another option is to get an A1 stock with a LOP of 12.875”

Hmm, maybe my dumb a$$ should measure my current pinned rifle. :facepalm:  I didn't even think to look at the OAL of the A2.  Just assumed it was longer.

I see myself gravitating now to the PRS-lite though.  Building this thing out is like doing a house reno.  Too many choices.

28 minutes ago, raz-0 said:

During the federal AWB the PRS and other stocks with adjustable buttpads using tools were considered fixed stocks. Ace had one IIRC. There was the clubfoot. So it should be good to go.  For clarity, the AWB clubfoot needed tools to change the length. The current version is just a regular collapsible stock.

Ok, i figured it was considered fixed, especially if you can use a screw to fix an adjustable stock in place and that is considered good to go.