PK90

S&W M&P12 Bullpup

As a S&W fan, this is my response:

Me: S&W please introduce a pcc take takes M&P mags. Introduce a 10MM M&P. How about reintroducing the metal framed DA/SA autos putting some modern improvements. Can you remove the internal lock on more revolver models. How about some more calibers like 9mm or 327 magnum with some revolvers.
Smith and Wesson: best I can do is a bullpup shotgun.

I am not sure why they introduced this. I think some of guys in Smith and Wesson market research and development must of took a few puffs and inhaled some of that legal Massachusetts weed.

Recall:

https://www.smith-wesson.com/safety-recall-notice-mp-12-shotguns

SAFETY RECALL NOTICE FOR M&P®12 SHOTGUNS

IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL NOTICE FOR SMITH & WESSON® M&P®12 SHOTGUNS MANUFACTURED PRIOR TO OCTOBER 15, 2021

Smith & Wesson has received two field reports of cracked barrels involving the M&P12 Shotgun. To ensure that all of our Shotguns meet Smith & Wesson’s high standards for quality, we are implementing this Safety Recall of all Shotguns manufactured prior to October 15, 2021, to ensure there are no surface anomalies or conditions that might adversely affect the safety, function or performance of these Shotguns.

Please STOP USING your M&P12 Shotgun until it has been inspected and, if necessary, repaired by
Smith & Wesson.

PRODUCT AFFECTED:

This notice applies to M&P12 Shotguns manufactured prior to October 15, 2021. To determine whether your M&P12 Shotgun is affected, check the label on the box to determine the date of manufacture (see image below). If the manufacture date is prior to October 15, 2021, your shotgun is subject to this Recall and should be returned to Smith & Wesson for inspection. If you are unsure of your date of manufacture, input your serial number below, or call 833-957-3476.

31 minutes ago, kc17 said:

Recall:

https://www.smith-wesson.com/safety-recall-notice-mp-12-shotguns

SAFETY RECALL NOTICE FOR M&P®12 SHOTGUNS

IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL NOTICE FOR SMITH & WESSON® M&P®12 SHOTGUNS MANUFACTURED PRIOR TO OCTOBER 15, 2021

Smith & Wesson has received two field reports of cracked barrels involving the M&P12 Shotgun. To ensure that all of our Shotguns meet Smith & Wesson’s high standards for quality, we are implementing this Safety Recall of all Shotguns manufactured prior to October 15, 2021, to ensure there are no surface anomalies or conditions that might adversely affect the safety, function or performance of these Shotguns.

Please STOP USING your M&P12 Shotgun until it has been inspected and, if necessary, repaired by
Smith & Wesson.

PRODUCT AFFECTED:

This notice applies to M&P12 Shotguns manufactured prior to October 15, 2021. To determine whether your M&P12 Shotgun is affected, check the label on the box to determine the date of manufacture (see image below). If the manufacture date is prior to October 15, 2021, your shotgun is subject to this Recall and should be returned to Smith & Wesson for inspection. If you are unsure of your date of manufacture, input your serial number below, or call 833-957-3476.

That was fast...