Mrs. Peel

Small Game Hunting (Free) Workshop - Sussex - 9/25

I suspect MOST hunters learn their hunting skills from a family member - typically dad, uncle, etc.  But, what happens if you're not from a family that hunts? The NJ Div of Fish & Wildlife is trying to get people interested in the outdoor sports - including hunting and fishing - and using that as an avenue to spur a love of the outdoors and a conservationist mindset. (I'm sure they are well aware just how heavily conservation efforts rely on the sales of hunting & fishing licenses, so this effort makes perfect sense).

They have a free one-day workshop, Intro to Small Game Hunting in Sussex NJ on Sept 25... just thought I'd share in case anyone is interested. Must be 18 or older; space is limited to 10; I have NO idea if there are still openings, but the link below has more info and links to the online application form:

https://www.njfishandwildlife.com/pdf/2021/intro_to_small_game_info_page_9-25.pdf?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2