Ulfhednar15@

Which pistol would you choose

Hey all.  So a friend of a friend is selling off his duplicates from a HUGE collection.   Before they go to gunbroker he is giving us first crack at them.  The guns im interested on ate a Colt Anaconda  6 inch in 45 LC, an Ed Brown Kobra Carry on 9mm, and a Smith & Wesson  952 performance center "master piece" 9mm.  He wants roughly the same price for them, but I can only buy one... so what would you buy and why?

They are all new in box with paperwork 

Thanks 

7 minutes ago, PK90 said:

Take out a loan and buy them all. 

This. Then give us first crack on the ones you don’t want to pay back the loan…..

Seriously - it really depends on what you already have and want you need vs what you want.

If you have all your “need” bases covered, get the want that speaks to you. 

If it was my choice, based on my wants/needs, first choice would be the Ed Brown, then the Colt, probably wouldn’t even consider the S&W.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Ulfhednar15@ said:

so what would you buy and why?

Extremely subjective question.  You will get a more useful response if you share with us your likes/dislikes, current inventory, where you want to with your collection - same caliber, additional calibers, different types, what type of shooting you like to do or get into ...

I'll just add that your friend has very good taste in handguns.

I'm partial to the Colt snake guns, and I didn't even know the Anaconda was available chambered in .45 lc...but sure enough, I see they added that in 1993.

Hey guys- thanks for the replies.

My needs are very well covered, heck, most of my wants are too...  I mean, these are all "wants" pistols anyway.  Mostly anything I buy these days is for range fun or honestly,  because I think they are pretty.  I have lots of the standard 22/9mm/45/38/357s.  Have Pythons, 686's, 1911's (45, 38 super & 9mm). Lots of HK German plastic, some antique-ish 32/380s...  don't have any big bore revolvers which is why I was drawn to the Anaconda,  then I saw the other two.  All three are on my "someday" list, and as the gods would have ot, the all came up for sale at the same time!

Thanks everyone!