Taylor Ham

WTS: MODERN MATERIEL WARTIME(OTHER)

Hello

I am selling my Modern Materiel SBF "OTHER" and all accessories. The kit would come with Firearm, Case, SUREFIRE WAR Compensator, Cloud Defensive Rein Mico light(complete kit) Vortex 3X Prism scope and 11 Lancer Mags 10 round. The firearm fires great with pretty little kick , i am selling to justify recent order i placed.  I am located in Northern NJ and can meet for drop off to FFL of choice and or i can mail it out to FFL. The asking price is $1600(removing posting on the 26th) for everything , or the rifle only $1000. Must have matching FID and photo ID, All FFL's fee's to be provided by buyer when possible. 

First "I'll take it" followed by a PM or Emails takes it.

Library - 1 of 1 (1).jpeg

Library - 1 of 1.jpeg

Library - 1 of 1.jpeg

Library - 1 of 1.jpeg

Library - 1 of 1.jpeg

Library - 1 of 1.jpeg

Price reduced, selling entire kit for $1700, or $1200 for Rifle only.

am selling my Modern Materiel SBF "OTHER" and all accessories. The kit would come with Firearm, Case, SUREFIRE WAR Compensator, Cloud Defensive Rein Mico light(complete kit) Vortex 3X Prism scope and 11 Lancer Mags 10 round. The firearm fires great with pretty little kick , i am selling to justify recent order i placed.  I am located in Northern NJ and can meet for drop off to FFL of choice and or i can mail it out to FFL. The asking price is $1700 for everything , i can possibly accommodate removing some items to drop price. Must have matching FID and photo ID, All FFL's fee's to be provided by buyer when possible. 

First "I'll take it" followed by a PM or Emails takes it.

So the brace that been a hot topic is a SB Brace from SB Tactical. The brace that i have is from Gear Head Works called the Tail Hook mod 2. I haven't really seen any mention of this one in particular, but you can check out sites for that if you need. Personally i think the talk of braces are cooling off, but thats my opinion. I actually just purchased a "OTHER" from Delta Level Defense, this is why i am selling the Mod Mat. So i think the ATF stuff is mostly about AR Pistols using the SB Brace, but again my opinion. I stated to another user on the forums that i will be removing the listing by next week. So just an FYI, if you're interested.