silverado427

The Gabby Petito Full Utah body cam video

I wonder if his parents were more complicit than originally thought.   They didn't raise an alarm when he came home alone in Gabby's van, nor for several days after 'went missing' last week.  But they did tell the police he was probably in the Carlton Reserve, and they did report that they found his car there.   

Police abandoned the search of the Carlton Reserve very quickly.   I don't think it was because they got tired of searching the swamp, I think it is because they don't believe he is there. 

25 minutes ago, 10X said:

I wonder if his parents were more complicit than originally thought.   They didn't raise an alarm when he came home alone in Gabby's van, nor for several days after 'went missing' last week.  But they did tell the police he was probably in the Carlton Reserve, and they did report that they found his car there.   

Police abandoned the search of the Carlton Reserve very quickly.   I don't think it was because they got tired of searching the swamp, I think it is because they don't believe he is there. 

Yeah, it's starting to seem like the parents got him "out"(city, state, country??)  then took his car over there to throw the police/feds off the trail.

I haven't been to that particular park or preserve but it's about 2 hours from where I live. I can tell you that for the past week, it's been hotter than the hubs of hell here in Florida and it's thunderstormed every evening for the past 8 days.  No way someone is just chilling out there in that place.   "Boiling out" maybe.

1 hour ago, DaddyNick said:

He's on the run. Someone's trail camera in the woods got a pic of him.  Hundreds of miles from his parents house.  

EDIT: no official answer if it was him on the camera.  Awaiting ID.  As of this moment.  

We'll see...

So let's game this out.

How do you get out of Florida?  If you walk on roads, people are going to see you.

It is impossible to walk north out of Florida without doing it on a road.  There are too many swamps and dense forests.   Where there aren't swamps, there are people.   You'd have to get a ride somehow and his phone and credit are shut down or at least monitored.    Any of them light up and they'll be on him like stink on a hippie.

If he could make it to Georgia, he could probably do the Appalachian trail and get up into Tennessee before cold shuts him down.  You do not want to be on the trail in the winter, much of it is at Elevation and _COLD_ in October, even in NC/VA/WV.  Points north of there just forget it.

This makes me think he's still in Florida, probably within 100 miles, because frankly, how's he moving?

He's going to make use of covid masks, hats and hoodies, but I'll tell you this, most areas of Florida are still hot and almost no one wears a covid diaper.

Walking around bundled up is going to draw attention.

I'm guessing he's waiting for his beard to get thick and hair(horseshoe bald?) to grow out before he can travel any distance.  By then it's going to be winter so foot travel in FL is doable, but a recipe for dying too much further north.

Possibly go south to Miami and do the heroin druggie route.  He could blend in easily.

He's going to get caught soon enough unless he gets eaten.

9 minutes ago, Malsua said:

So let's game this out.

How do you get out of Florida?  If you walk on roads, people are going to see you.

It is impossible to walk north out of Florida without doing it on a road.  There are too many swamps and dense forests.   Where there aren't swamps, there are people.   You'd have to get a ride somehow and his phone and credit are shut down or at least monitored.    Any of them light up and they'll be on him like stink on a hippie.

If he could make it to Georgia, he could probably do the Appalachian trail and get up into Tennessee before cold shuts him down.  You do not want to be on the trail in the winter, much of it is at Elevation and _COLD_ in October, even in NC/VA/WV.  Points north of there just forget it.

This makes me think he's still in Florida, probably within 100 miles, because frankly, how's he moving?

He's going to make use of covid masks, hats and hoodies, but I'll tell you this, most areas of Florida are still hot and almost no one wears a covid diaper.

Walking around bundled up is going to draw attention.

I'm guessing he's waiting for his beard to get thick and hair(horseshoe bald?) to grow out before he can travel any distance.  By then it's going to be winter so foot travel in FL is doable, but a recipe for dying too much further north.

Possibly go south to Miami and do the heroin druggie route.  He could blend in easily.

He's going to get caught soon enough unless he gets eaten.

IF it's him on camera. IF.  His parents house is southern Florida. The picture is in baker Florida. That's north west Florida.  That's some serious country to hide in   He is heading into no man's land. If he's trying to run and hide he's heading for the right area.  I don't know anything about this person.  If he's a survivorlist. A camper. Not sure if he has the proper supplies. If not. Someone is helping him.  

14 minutes ago, DaddyNick said:

IF it's him on camera. IF.  His parents house is southern Florida. The picture is in baker Florida. That's north west Florida.  That's some serious country to hide in   He is heading into no man's land. If he's trying to run and hide he's heading for the right area.  I don't know anything about this person.  If he's a survivorlist. A camper. Not sure if he has the proper supplies. If not. Someone is helping him.  

Yeah, if that's him, he's made a lot of progress. 

Moving at night is pretty smart, specially since the moon is out right now.   In a few weeks though, he's going to get shut down, you cannot travel in the country on a new moon without light.   It's super dark.   Like, not seeing your hand in front of your face kind of dark.

He makes it into Bama, he could probably find some remote country for a while, but frankly even out in the mountains, someone owns it and lighting a fire or whatnot is going to draw attention and winter is coming.

Maybe he's planning on heading out to California and disappear into the homeless encampments in LA or SF.   Get paid, eat, bang a couple stinky homeless broads, blow dudes for money.  The big life.

Why so much news on this while ignoring the mass murder in d-rat cities continues?

Is it because they have to make a white guy out to be the worst?  Sorry but no we are not the worst. 

Why hide this? 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-weekend-violence-shooting-victims-murders-alderman-attacked

Because most corrupt lying rat news covers for the #1 domestic terrorists of the democrat RICO gang.

14 minutes ago, mjrfd99 said:

Why so much news on this while ignoring the mass murder in d-rat cities continues?

Is it because they have to make a white guy out to be the worst?  Sorry but no we are not the worst. 

Why hide this? 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-weekend-violence-shooting-victims-murders-alderman-attacked

Because most corrupt lying rat news covers for the #1 domestic terrorists of the democrat RICO gang.

Because she's young, cute, blonde and white.

Everyone expects hood rats to kill hood rats.

Suburban moms though?   They are the #1 consumer of cable news and daytime programming.  I.e. the target audience.

If they see their daughters getting killed, it's big news.  Obese hood rats though?  Flip the channel.