Going up on consignment at local FFL.

AR Varminter. PSA lower, Stag Arms upper. 20" heavy barrel. Bore is bright and shiny. Never ran steel case through it. Mostly PMC 55gr .223. Have had the rifle for awhile, but I would say that round count is around 1000. Scope not included. $675.

Patriot Ordnance Factory P-415 "Other". This is a piston AR with the works. Adjustable gas block, ambi everything,  3lb single stage match trigger. I put a JP Enterprise Three Port Compensator on it. Comes with the irons, but not the red dot. $1650.

PTR-32. 7.62x39. Cool gun. Bonus points for HK Slap. Not really much to say about this gun as it is stock from the factory. Pretty damn accurate with the LPVO on there. LPVO not included. $800.

Savage Model 10 Precision Carbine. .308 bolt gun, added JP Enterprises Recoil Eliminator. This compensator really does the trick on the recoil. As a bonus it will scare away any brass goblins as the blast out the side will rattle the souls from their bodies. Very accurate rifle as well. Scope not included. $500

I live in Cape May County but willing to travel to Cumberland or Atlantic County for transfer. Buyer must have proper forms of ID, and is responsible for transfer/NICS fee on their end.

First "I'll take it" gets the gun, just be sure to mention which gun. Feel free to message me with any other questions. Not looking for trades.

20210918_133854.jpg

20210918_133843.jpg

20210918_133729.jpg

20210918_133721.jpg

20210918_133525.jpg

20210911_170912.jpg

20210918_133534.jpg

20210911_170846.jpg

7 hours ago, Jon K said:

PTR-32 looks interesting, about how many rounds you think you have through this one?

and its a gen 2 right?

I would estimate that at the very high end it would be 750 rounds. Probably less. I've only had it for about a year so I'm assuming that it would be Gen 2.

45 minutes ago, IRL-NJ said:

Does the PTR come with the original rear iron sight? Would you be willing to sell it with the scope?

I do have the rear sight. I took it off because it doesn't fit under the scope. If you really want the scope we might be able to work something out.

"PTR-32. 7.62x39. Cool gun. Bonus points for HK Slap. Not really much to say about this gun as it is stock from the factory. Pretty damn accurate with the LPVO on there. LPVO not included. "

someone buy this quick... because I want it, but really don't need to spend the $$ right now.