NChander

New to NJ & looking for a LWRC AR-15

Hi Folks,

Recently moved to NJ and am looking to purchase a LWRC AR-15, would appreciate recommendations on which dealer to contact. I spoke with the friendly folks over at Middlebrook Firearms and, unfortunately, they cannot get one; I'm located near Summit NJ.

Thanks in advance,

NChander

9 hours ago, Krdshrk said:

Your best bet may be to find one online that will ship to a NJ FFL that will make it compliant.  Any particular reason you're looking for a LWRC over anything else?  Brand name or specific purpose?

I have a Daniel Defense M4v4 and like the fit/feel and ambidextrous options that it offers; from my understanding LWRC is a comparable option. Never purchased a firearm online and had it shipped to an FFL; assuming I discuss with the FFL then have it shipped to them.

Will begin my search for one, prices certainly have gone up in the past few years...ouch...

18 hours ago, dajonga said:

It is a long drive from Summit, I know, but Shooters Sporting Center in Little Egg Harbor has LWRC and Daniel Defense rifles in stock.

Appreciate the recommendation, I'll most likely drive down there and pick up a firearm...or two...or three...

1 hour ago, NChander said:

Appreciate the recommendation, I'll most likely drive down there and pick up a firearm...or two...or three...

I would call 'em up first just to make sure... you never know what's in stock in today's environment...