plumbshotsam

WTS Hi Point JCP 40 cal S&W semi auto

This is a Hi Point 40 cal S&W auto that I purchased a few years ago. Do not shoot it often because I bought a Glock after that. It is in very good condition works as it should and comes with two 10 round magazines. I did have it out to the range today and it does shoot well. The web site provides the following information about it:  100% American made parts and assembly,   plus P rated,    quick on/off thumb safety,   high impact polymer frame,   3 dot adjustable sights,   last round lock open,   weight 35 oz.,   O.A. length 7.75" bbl. length 4.5",   magazine disconnect safety,   manual thumb safety,   lifetime warrantee (not sure if it follows the gun or original purchaser only) 

Price is $125.00 and purchaser pays all transfer and registration fees. FFL transfer only and I will meet you at FFL within 30 minutes of my location in Linden, N.J.  I use Tier 1 Defense on Stuyvesant Ave. in Union who has reasonable fees. 

First I'll take it wins, cash deal at FFL only.

DSCF2080-1.jpg

DSCF2079-1.jpg

DSCF2078-1.jpg

DSCF2077-1.jpg

DSCF2076-1.jpg

If you're going to dispose of the HiPoint at one of the state-sponsored 'buybacks" I highly recommend you insist on a receipt from the police / AG's office rep there because otherwise, it will still be on the state's registration books as belonging to you.

When the gun shows up at a crime scene sometime in the future, you'll at least have paperwork that you 'sold' it to the state.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, njJoniGuy said:

If you're going to dispose of the HiPoint at one of the state-sponsored 'buybacks" I highly recommend you insist on a receipt from the police / AG's office rep there because otherwise, it will still be on the state's registration books as belonging to you.

When the gun shows up at a crime scene sometime in the future, you'll at least have paperwork that you 'sold' it to the state.

^^^^^THIS^^^^^^  Sage advice!

Thanks for the suggestions, guys; it's good to have some input from experienced guys. I am still undecided at this point but not in a particular hurry. Someone may come along and see the thread and want it.

Actually had a NOVEL IDEA!!!   ... anyone interested in trading for 1000 small pistol primers!!!! (or small rifle if they will work in 38 specials and 9mm; ... have not gotten around to trying that yet) If you bought primers "way back when" ... this could be a good deal for you! ... and work out for me too. Should I relist this in the WTT section? ....   if I include my baby brudder in the trade will that sweeten the deal???  ( ...sorry, Jack, .. even though you were mom's favorite! )