plumbshotsam

WTS F.LLI Pieta .44 cal black powder pistol

I have the above listed black powder pistol with a 5 1/2" bbl and the complete "kit" required to shoot it. (ball, black powder charges, wadding, primers, cleaning solvent etc.) that I would like to sell here. Do black powder pistols require an FFL transaction or how can they be legally sold in this venue?

Will publish pics after I learn how to sell.

52 minutes ago, plumbshotsam said:

I have the above listed black powder pistol with a 5 1/2" bbl and the complete "kit" required to shoot it. (ball, black powder charges, wadding, primers, cleaning solvent etc.) that I would like to sell here. Do black powder pistols require an FFL transaction or how can they be legally sold in this venue?

Will publish pics after I learn how to sell.

Post some pics.....  

The gun does have a serial number as shown in pics. When I bought it I did not have to register it through an FFL, so it is not "tagged" to me; I bought it out of state. Also shown are accessories that will go with it including primers, wadding, powder, primer tool, and powder pellets. I would think that the whole deal is worth $150.00? Opinions?  PM me.

I will have to think about what I am going to do with it.

DSCF2091-2.jpg

DSCF2090-2.jpg

DSCF2088-2.jpg

DSCF2087-2.jpg

DSCF2086-2.jpg

DSCF2085-2.jpg

DSCF2084-2.jpg

DSCF2083-2.jpg

DSCF2082-2.jpg

DSCF2081-2.jpg

Neat piece! I think 150$ is a great deal... I would buy it right now if it wasnt for the idiotic BS here in jersey..  Adding the hassle of a pistol permit, then the costs of the FFL transfer, just not worth the hassle..

Ironically, if we bothed lived across the bridge in PA, we could just make a simple old fashion cash sale.. 

OK, plumbshotsam - I'm going to "lock" this thread as per your request. If you decide to sell at some point, we can either unlock this one, or you can post a new one - when you do so, please be mindful of the required wording for WTS items (that appears at the top of this forum). Thx!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• In 50 years of living in NJ I've never experienced any attempt to inspect the interior of the home, and only one definite inspection of the exterior for an announced reassessment of all properties and that was a drive by. About 9 years of that was living in an apartment, but still, uncommon. Every place I lived had either a finished attic, basement, or both. But they were also included in the habitable square footage on the taxes when we got there. 
    • 27.00 and change in tolls to drive down the shore from Rutherford,  47.00 in tolls to go out to Long island to visit dying relatives. Now I read they are going to raise the fees in the DMV. Murphy lied just to get elected when he said that seniors will get a significant tax break with his StayNJ" program to stop us from leaving.   Keep voting for democrats...this is what you get.  Tax and spend is all they know.  Never cut anything.  This state sucks.
    • I get the added benefit that since I have a TSP rather than a true 401(k) they tax my retirement too. Yaaaay!
    • PX4 Full Size 9mm Type G. Upgrades include: - Type G Stealth/Low Pro Levers and Slide Release - Truglo Tritium Pro Sights, White Outline Front Sight - Beretta Competition Trigger Group - LTT Optimized Trigger Bar - PX4 D Spring All parts professionally installed by gunsmith. Pistol has 400rds through it. All original parts (trigger group, trigger bar, Type F levers, sights) are included in sale. Original Beretta case and all contents included in sale. 3-10rd mags (these are the original mags that came with it). Pistol is in Excellent condition, there are a couple minor smudges on the lower part of the slide near the frame which I guess is from the sight vise. If I didn't point them out you wouldn't even notice. Trigger is super sweet, especially the SA Reset. Between the gun, parts, and gunsmith labor I have about $1200 into it. $800 Sale is Cash Only.   I'm in Whippany near Morristown. I will travel within a reasonable distance to meet at your preferred FFL to do the transfer. Buyer pays transfer fees.   -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------