plumbshotsam

WTS F.LLI Pieta .44 cal black powder pistol

I have the above listed black powder pistol with a 5 1/2" bbl and the complete "kit" required to shoot it. (ball, black powder charges, wadding, primers, cleaning solvent etc.) that I would like to sell here. Do black powder pistols require an FFL transaction or how can they be legally sold in this venue?

Will publish pics after I learn how to sell.

52 minutes ago, plumbshotsam said:

I have the above listed black powder pistol with a 5 1/2" bbl and the complete "kit" required to shoot it. (ball, black powder charges, wadding, primers, cleaning solvent etc.) that I would like to sell here. Do black powder pistols require an FFL transaction or how can they be legally sold in this venue?

Will publish pics after I learn how to sell.

Post some pics.....  

The gun does have a serial number as shown in pics. When I bought it I did not have to register it through an FFL, so it is not "tagged" to me; I bought it out of state. Also shown are accessories that will go with it including primers, wadding, powder, primer tool, and powder pellets. I would think that the whole deal is worth $150.00? Opinions?  PM me.

I will have to think about what I am going to do with it.

DSCF2091-2.jpg

DSCF2090-2.jpg

DSCF2088-2.jpg

DSCF2087-2.jpg

DSCF2086-2.jpg

DSCF2085-2.jpg

DSCF2084-2.jpg

DSCF2083-2.jpg

DSCF2082-2.jpg

DSCF2081-2.jpg

Neat piece! I think 150$ is a great deal... I would buy it right now if it wasnt for the idiotic BS here in jersey..  Adding the hassle of a pistol permit, then the costs of the FFL transfer, just not worth the hassle..

Ironically, if we bothed lived across the bridge in PA, we could just make a simple old fashion cash sale.. 

OK, plumbshotsam - I'm going to "lock" this thread as per your request. If you decide to sell at some point, we can either unlock this one, or you can post a new one - when you do so, please be mindful of the required wording for WTS items (that appears at the top of this forum). Thx!