wangsly

G&H Precision Rifle Challenge

You should definitely attend, I had 5 students that attended the last G&H PRC. The students mentioned it was a walk in the park for them with all the data and unorthodox style of shooting they have done in my classes. I was at G&H 2 weeks ago and they mentioned they are going to have a big turnout. Best advice I can give you is 1) have fun  2) make sure you have good DOPE out to 900 yards. (Although most of your shots are closer) 3) get comfortable with just hold overs for dope (not just for wind as you should be doing, but for elevation) 

We just had our last SA Precision Rifle Class this past weekend, hunting season forces us to shutdown around this time. Please feel free to email me [email protected] if you have any questions. If you need assistance with your gear or rifle for the G&H PRC , I can make sure you're all good!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Golf battery said:

Id use that 308 bolt i got.  But i dont have confirmed dope on it out to 900.  You were reading my mind though

If you are interested in attending G&H PRC,  I can assist you with building data for that rifle as long as you have zero on it. We can chrono and build good enough Dope for you that would work. Also depending on the barrel length and twist you may want to use 175GR, much higher BC and will assist you with the longer distances.