SuperGuy185

Best Ranges to rent a bunch of Handguns

2 hours ago, ShootersShooter said:

I would call Shooters first before going there, they stopped renting guns during the pandemic and I haven't looked at that case in some time when I go to the range. 

I work at Shooters. Yes...we stopped rentals last year. During the great gun buying panic, we sold off our rentals to satisfy the need for used guns.

If we decide to offer rentals again, we will put fresh guns out.

On 9/30/2021 at 2:16 PM, Cheflife15 said:

The performance center one looks awesome. 

On 9/30/2021 at 3:12 PM, Vitalian2184 said:

I was looking forward to purchasing one of those however I can’t find a store that has any in stock.

Gimmicky ported barrel turns it into a flame thrower in low light conditions, not a good choice for a primary SD weapon.

You did fine with the full size M&P.

5 minutes ago, Bomber said:

Gimmicky ported barrel turns it into a flame thrower in low light conditions, not a good choice for a primary SD weapon.

You did fine with the the full size M&P.

Oh I didn't know that.   I just shot my M&P a few hours ago and it feels great and I enjoyed the way it felt in my hand.  Definitely need some more practice though.

On 10/15/2021 at 12:46 PM, Bomber said:

Gimmicky ported barrel turns it into a flame thrower in low light conditions, not a good choice for a primary SD weapon

There’s a non ported version from the Performance Center (e.g. sku 11828 for 9 and 11829 in .40) but it’s basically a grip texture and a trigger that’s a little better but still not all that good 

But for the OP they sell the complete PC slide assembly alone, ported or not, but it’s not that much less than just buying another gun…although in New Jerkistan with the whole pistol permitting thing it makes a LITTLE more sense