Maksim

Walmart Rocks

Who would of known. lol.

Got a 5oz bottle of Hoppes 9 for less than $3.

Would of cost almost twice as much at Dicks or anywhere else I have seen. lol.

I got to say, as mucha s I hate corporate walmart... and how they treat their employees, they sure make gun ownership cheaper...

the cheap cleaning supplies

the cheapest ammo

the cheapest scope mount prices

Slings and Uncle Mike's swivels are cheap there too.

Sorry guys, I like Walmart, and actually, I generally despise the employees. They have no idea where anything is in their store. I have helped more customers find stuff in Walmart that I should market myself as an "Executive Shopping Assistant", helping you find the right product at the right price, with the right service and the proper recommendations. Maybe in another life ;)

Actually, IMO, the employees at Home Despot are worse than Walmart.

Who would of known. lol.

Got a 5oz bottle of Hoppes 9 for less than $3.

Would of cost almost twice as much at Dicks or anywhere else I have seen. lol.

I got to say, as mucha s I hate corporate walmart... and how they treat their employees, they sure make gun ownership cheaper...

the cheap cleaning supplies

the cheapest ammo

the cheapest scope mount prices

I have a problem with two things in your post.

1. Your still using Hoppes? That's so 60's!! They are better cleaners on the market today with NO petroelum distillates. Hence no smell and biodegradable. MPro7 is my cleaner of choice.

2. I can't believe you actually believe all the hype about how Walmart treats their employees. My Wife is a Dept. manager now for the last 15 years.

She makes $19.90 an hour. Benefits include Horizon Blue Cross & Blue Shield. Eye exams and dental is included. She get's to buy their stock at the lowest price available. She has a nice 401K account and get's quarterly profit sharing. Her schedule is M-F 7:00 -4:00. Four weeks vacation this year too and best of all we get a 10% discount!!!!

Not to shabby for a high school only graduate I'd say. She loves working there too and she constantly brings home mark downs. Now if only NJ Walmarts sold guns and ammo I'd be in heaven!!!

will have to try the non smelly stuff. thanks!

but for the employees, I was a marketing manager for Hewlett Packard, so walmart stores were in my area. I would say more than half of the grunts were very unhappy. perhaps it differed store to store.

but for the employees, I was a marketing manager for Hewlett Packard, so walmart stores were in my area. I would say more than half of the grunts were very unhappy. perhaps it differed store to store.

The same could be said for McDonald's grunts or UPS part-timers, or many other workers who work at oft characterized menial type jobs.

hoppe's no9 is like the smell of cookie's during christmas. :lol::lol::lol: or politicly correct the holiday's :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I purchased blue wonder blueing kit that comes with a cleaner and can also be used to clean your bore, now that crap stink's.. very high amonia smell..

An old girlfriend used to dab a bit of Hoppes cleaner on her wrist & behind her ears before we went out on Saturday Night. She knew it'd get me goin'.

Looking back now, I shoulda married her instead of dating her younger sister. :twisted:

Definitely a keeper...she even liked the smell of wet dogs in the apartment.

--Daniel