Drew_AA

After purchase paperwork

1 hour ago, Drew_AA said:

ok, thanks.. shop said I would receive an email from the township. I wrote the township and they said that after the  purchase I would not receive anything from them, so wanted to try and get a clarification.

thanks for your help..

It was not from the township - it was from the NJ Firearms system.  Mine included a link to download a PDF copy of the permit that was executed.

• Agree 1

I'm having the same issue.  I did not get my e-permit after the purchase a few weeks ago. My dealer gave me a copy of the Permit was Executed, but have not gotten my e-permit. I even confirmed the email address. When I made purchase in July I got the e-permit immediately. 

Drew.... If you don't mind me asking, but are you using a optonline or optimum email address? I'm thinking that may be the issue. They seem to have started blocking emails and they get bounced back to sender and do not go to spam or junk. There is something with links. I never got the email to verify my account for this site. Once I changed my email to gmail I got the verification. 

Does anyone one know how you get your email changed in the NJSP FARS?