SuperGuy185

Best online retailers for ammo (9mm)

Simmons is great - prices aren't the best but they do have free shipping after a bit.  https://www.simmonssportinggoods.com/

AmmoShopOnline I've ordered from once - they actually have a nice deal right now on Norma 9mm for about 33cpr 

https://www.ammoshoponline.com/product-category/caliber/handgun/9mm-luger/

• Like 1

I was a TSUSA Prime member for a number of years, before June 2020. In other words, when prices were still sane.

They're a good vendor. Historically their prices were typically lower than anywhere else. And the Prime membership gave me free shipping even when I purchased an odd (for me) caliber or boutique ammo in less than case lots. Shipping to NJ was typically overnight.

I didn't renew Prime in 2020 because there wasn't any inventory to buy. Not their fault. If things ever get back to the previous normal I'm sure I'll re-up with them.

Just looked at their pricing and it is inching down. Still of course on 9mm more that double what I was paying at the end of 2019.

SGAmmo was also a good vendor for me. I eventually used TSUSA more because they re-boxed cases and it got here overnight, instead of several days from OK.

Looks like Natchez is down to 15.99 a box now :o

Kind of wish I checked earlier. I also signed up to TSUSA and their CCI blazer is a buck or two higher. I recently got some Fiocchi Range Dynamics for ~18 a box from Selway Armory, which seemed pretty good at the time.

Ammoshoponline .com .32/round $322/1000 free shipping over $200. Norma 124 gr. FMJ. They had the 115 gr. which I ordered But don't see it listed today on ammoseek.com. just the 124's. ordered Monday 11/1 -delivery by FedEx scheduled for Friday 11/5.

TSUSA notified me this morning that Blazer Brass 124 gr. 9mm was in stock at .38/round. That's the lowest I've seen it since the SHTF.

Still more than twice what I last paid for it, but it's coming down. At least it's not still going up!

• Agree 1

On 10/19/2021 at 6:37 PM, Vitalian2184 said:

Hey all,

im looking to stock up on ammo 9mm in particular I was wondering which online retailers had the best price/reliability.  Seems like a lot of ammo is around the same price as my local FFL.  Just wondering what the forum thinks.

Thanks!

saw 50000 rounds bulk on gunbroker.... wana do a group buy... LOL

9 hours ago, Sniper said:

Wow, it's still pretty high, I should sell some at those prices.

You should have sold it this time last year. I was getting $1 per round. Of course I paid more also.

2 hours ago, PK90 said:

You should have sold it this time last year. I was getting $1 per round. Of course I paid more also.

Thought about it, but i didn't need the money.

1 hour ago, Redeye65 said:

You should, I’ll give you $350 for 1k on Sunday. 

Very tempting... I have some Blazer brass in 115 and 124 that I'll probably never shoot.