This site is a MUST visit!!!!!!!!!!!!! deals like you will not believe!!!

Great investigation. Love to always find these DBs that scam people and put it out there. But for anyone that would think they could even score a box of 9mm for less than $9.00 in 2021 during COVID w/ gun/ammo shortage everywhere they gotta be outta their mind or real naïve. What's that adage?...…If it's too good to be true it prob isn't!

More people should be aware and should also post on the forums to see if anyone can vouch or confirmed they've done business with these new places. That's how we collectively can protect ourselves from these scammers.

NM I see the sticky on the top......Wonder if we ever had a sticky that can actually vet or confirm online vendors based on verified members. I know I see a lot of people asking in general if the places are GTG for NJ etc. 

Edited by My1stGlock

People like this have been aroud for years.  I've been around photography for almost 50 years and they existed in the mail order days.  There were places that opened camera boxes and took out all of the accessories and charged full price for what they left in the box or charged add-on prices for things that the manufacturer included.  Bach then there were not many who would never ship an item because they had to advertise in magazines to get victims.  

I have to admit though that I did once order an AR from a Nigerian prince.  The price was a little high but it was supposed to include a $2,500,000 wire transfer to my bank . . . Funny . . . I don't remember getting the gun OR the money . . . 

I worked at social services for a few years. The people that came in would run the story by me first. One guy got caught. he owned a self storage units. Had auctions every friday. He would garbage pick empty boxes, refrig. washers, dryers, everything. Put empty boxes or junk appliance in box. People would buy thinking there were new appliances in box, Scumbag!