For sale brand new in case, never fired Magnum Research Desert Eagle in .50AE. Still has factory oil on it. My impulsiveness is your gain. Basic model in black and comes with single magazine. Willing to meet within 30-45 minutes of Burlington at your FFL or can go through mine in Florence. Obviously must have FID, permit, etc. as required by the state for an FFL to do a transfer. All FFL fees to be paid by buyer. The first to post "I'll take it" wins the sale.102698-wts-glock-21-gen-4-like-new Asking $1250 or best reasonable offer.

IMG_3776.JPEG

IMG_3774.JPEG

IMG_3773.JPEG

• Like 1

22 hours ago, vetteman56 said:

For sale brand new in case, never fired Magnum Research Desert Eagle in .50AE. Still has factory oil on it. My impulsiveness is your gain. Basic model in black and comes with single magazine. Willing to meet within 30-45 minutes of Burlington at your FFL or can go through mine in Florence. Obviously must have FID, permit, etc. as required by the state for an FFL to do a transfer. All FFL fees to be paid by buyer. The first to post "I'll take it" wins the sale.102698-wts-glock-21-gen-4-like-new Asking $1250 or best reasonable offer

hello i will take it thanks

22 hours ago, vetteman56 said:

IMG_3776.JPEG

IMG_3774.JPEG

IMG_3773.JPEG