Old Glock guy

Pistol caliber carbine recommendations?

My wife and I recently purchased a condo in Jupiter, Florida, and we have started spending some time there.  As luck would have it, our condo came with a gun safe!  It is currently empty, except for my CCW Springfield XD 9mm subcompact, which I am now able to leave down there to avoid the minor inconvenience of traveling with it. 

I'm planning on purchasing an AR, possibly a real Colt, an AK (Zastava ZPAP M70), and a 9mm carbine.  I have an old Ruger Police Carbine and a Keltec Sub2000 in NJ.  I was considering the Evo Scorpion, but have heard it might not be so great.  I'm not opposed to the newer Ruger PCC.  Anyone have a pistol caliber carbine that they really like?  I would love to hear people's recommendations.

• Like 1

Since you can get nice stuff - depends on your budget!

Some of the pricier options are the SIG MPX K, Angstadt Arms UDP-9 (or even the MDP-9 if it comes out soon), Faxon Bantam, or the H&K SP5.

Other nice options that you could get that aren't as expensive are the Ruger PC Charger, Kalashnikov KP-9, PSA AK-V, and the Grand Power Stribog.

6 hours ago, Krdshrk said:

Since you can get nice stuff - depends on your budget!

Some of the pricier options are the SIG MPX K, Angstadt Arms UDP-9 (or even the MDP-9 if it comes out soon), Faxon Bantam, or the H&K SP5.

Other nice options that you could get that aren't as expensive are the Ruger PC Charger, Kalashnikov KP-9, PSA AK-V, and the Grand Power Stribog.

Or the B&T APC9.