So now that this thug has rejoined the regular people list can we rally to have his alleged NJ carry permit revoked since he no longer has justifiable need to keep it.  I'm sure he will have many folks on the pad for a while but can the  police chief please deny him next time its due for renewal.    He now has as much need as any of us. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

So I was just thinking of something related to this.   I read an article somewhere that the winner Durr applied for a carry permit and was denied.    He should immediately re-apply and see if he is afforded the same level of justification that sweeny was.    

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sota said:

so he officially lost?

You really didn't think they were going to let an outsider in, let alone take down the most powerful shitbag (democrat) in Trenton, did you?

NJ Dem Steve Sweeney refuses to concede election to GOP truck driver, says thousands of ballots 'found' | Fox News

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, diamondd817 said:

You really didn't think they were going to let an outsider in, let alone take down the most powerful shitbag (democrat) in Trenton, did you?

NJ Dem Steve Sweeney refuses to concede election to GOP truck driver, says thousands of ballots 'found' | Fox News

Why do we only find democratic votes and not republican ones, Don't dead republicans vote?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, DirtyDigz said:

I don't think any NJ election results are certified yet, so not "official", but I highly doubt that any remaining uncounted ballots will bring Sweeney back in the lead.

Then they will just print more until they get what they need.

7 minutes ago, Bklynracer said:

Why do we only find democratic votes and not republican ones, Don't dead republicans vote?

They do, they just don't vote Republican after they're dead.   Funny how that works.

On 11/8/2021 at 9:47 AM, CMJeepster said:

He's still connected and will either sneak his way back, or go for the next governor's election, so he's not going away anytime soon.

If he cannot find enough ballads lying around, rumor has it that he will initiate his candidacy from a womens' bathroom and declare himself a  Republican and compete with Christie Cream against Trump for the 2024  Republican nominee.

On 11/8/2021 at 6:14 PM, Fred2 said:

They will just find a pile that weren't used and scratch Murphy's name off and print Sweeny's name next to it.   

On 11/8/2021 at 6:14 PM, Fred2 said:

They will just find a pile that weren't used and scratch Murphy's name off and print Sweeny's name next to it.