1LtCAP

Bob's little sport shop

4 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

for any of you that care, looks like he's got a youtube channel now.

Bob's Little Sport Shop - YouTube

Bob Viden is a long time friend of Senator Sweeney!   Even though he represented us in the NRA, Viden always maintained his stance against concealed carry in NJ! He has repeatedly stated that NJ is too densely populated to allow CCW and that we would quickly become the wild west if CCW were allowed!

Ever since I learned this fact, I have never given Bob a single Penney ever again. I never will!

• Like 4
  • Agree 3

18 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

Bob Viden is a long time friend of Senator Sweeney!   Even though he represented us in the NRA, Viden always maintained his stance against concealed carry in NJ! He has repeatedly stated that NJ is too densely populated to allow CCW and that we would quickly become the wild west if CCW were allowed!

Ever since I learned this fact, I have never given Bob a single Penney ever again. I never will!

One of the first firearms I bought in NJ was at Bobs. When I heard him rail against CCW in NJ, I never went back. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

True that Viden's been against concealed carry (fudd perspective?), although he did come out against Sweeney in regards to 10 round magazine limit. I don't believe the two issues are different since the 2A should be across the board, no restrictions.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Displaced Texan said:

One of the first firearms I bought in NJ was at Bobs. When I heard him rail against CCW in NJ, I never went back. 

I made the same mistake!  My first AR15 was purchased from him for almost $2,000.00 when Obama was first elected.  That was my last purchase from him!

see? for me, bob and his crew made my mother(who had a lifelong fear and hatred of guns) feel comfortable, and welcome. they helped teach her. she was shocked that they weren't a bunch of assholes, because that's what she'd spent her life thinking "gun people" were.

they all called her mom too.

it's thanks to them that i was able to go shooting with her every week, and i can't thank them enough for that.

• Like 1