It is currently uncertain whether they are legal or not. ATF says no, Rarebreed says yes.

As for their actual practicality, I know a few folks that have them and they seem to get a lot of grins from using them. I am yet to be convinced of their usefulness other than being able to turn money into noise at a higher rate than a regular semi-auto trigger.

There was an interesting challenge I saw where a group were trying to fire a single round and just couldn't do it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mr.Stu said:

It is currently uncertain whether they are legal or not. ATF says no, Rarebreed says yes.

As for their actual practicality, I know a few folks that have them and they seem to get a lot of grins from using them. I am yet to be convinced of their usefulness other than being able to turn money into noise at a higher rate than a regular semi-auto trigger.

There was an interesting challenge I saw where a group were trying to fire a single round and just couldn't do it.

interesting thanks.  If it requires a pull in each round fired, how could it be illegal is my thought

Silver-Me too!

On 11/22/2021 at 8:35 AM, RUTGERS95 said:

Anyone see these?  Thoughts? 

https://www.rarebreedtriggers.com/

They are fun.  They are fast.  They also can be a a pain to get working well - especially in tighter tolerance ARs.  You will need to play with buffer weights to make 'em perform well... but when it works, it works.

This was in PA of course.

• Agree 1

On 11/23/2021 at 9:24 AM, Krdshrk said:

They are fun.  They are fast.  They also can be a a pain to get working well - especially in tighter tolerance ARs.  You will need to play with buffer weights to make 'em perform well... but when it works, it works.

This was in PA of course.

outstanding!

I definitely want one