JohnnyB

Brian Aitken charged with attempted murder.

Well, I wouldn''t jump the gun until more information becomes available.  He has probably already been tried and convicted by the "progressive", corporate press. 

• Agree 1

Another article with slightly more info

Aitken’s New Jersey lawyer said during a brief phone interview on Sunday that his client was not in custody. “This was self-defense with a firearm and his assailant was shot in the leg,” Nappen said.

Nappen said the incident involved a man who was doing some kind of work for Aitken on his property. The lawyer said he could not elaborate on the incident.

“After this incident Brian is the one who called the police,” Nappen said.

16 hours ago, voyager9 said:

Another article with slightly more info

From the article:

During a 2018 appearance at the RTSP shooting range in Randolph, in Bergen County, Aitken, who was then living in Pennsylvania, said his arrest at age 27 had taken a toll on him emotionally.

“It took me several years to reconcile everything that happened,” Aitken told NJ Advance Media at the time. “It became very difficult to relate to people. A lot of that innocence you have at that age was gone for me.”

So where are the reparations for Brian Aitken for the judicial misjuctice done to him, like to BLM supporters who, (in their minds, at least) have also been mistreated by the "injustice" system here in racist America?

Asking for a friend.