Bklynracer

Son Of Bergen County Executive Charged With Impersonating Police Officer In Florida

14 hours ago, Bklynracer said:

Not only does he have daddy’s connections, but he married into money. He’s got nothing to worry about. Driving 95mph to get to his fishing hole or to shoot critters in the swamps festooned in battle gear. I don’t see a problem here. 

Maybe I need hooked on phonics, title says impersonating a police officer the story said he said he was a fireman which the sheriffs department verified he wasn’t just because he has a NYPD jacket and DEA hat in his car doesn’t mean he’s impersonating anyone…. I’m not sure about Florida but other parts of the country I’ve seen fire departments use both red and blue lights…They sell those hats and jackets all over lol….

As for the rifles in his car unless they were loaded and in the passenger compartment don’t see a problem up until the possession of marijuana…not driving 95 is more uncommon down here I’ve been in the north fl/ga area for the last several months and at 75-80 in a blacked out Tahoe it’s like im driving ms daisy with people blowing by me with 0 cares swerving in and out of traffic like idiots

daddy will no doubt make it all or nearly all go away. Lower level hunter Biden lol

1 hour ago, pjd832 said:

Maybe I need hooked on phonics, title says impersonating a police officer the story said he said he was a fireman which the sheriffs department verified he wasn’t just because he has a NYPD jacket and DEA hat in his car doesn’t mean he’s impersonating anyone…. I’m not sure about Florida but other parts of the country I’ve seen fire departments use both red and blue lights…They sell those hats and jackets all over lol….

As for the rifles in his car unless they were loaded and in the passenger compartment don’t see a problem up until the possession of marijuana…not driving 95 is more uncommon down here I’ve been in the north fl/ga area for the last several months and at 75-80 in a blacked out Tahoe it’s like im driving ms daisy with people blowing by me with 0 cares swerving in and out of traffic like idiots

daddy will no doubt make it all or nearly all go away. Lower level hunter Biden lol

He was with the NYFD. 

29 minutes ago, FairbanksRusty said:

He was with the NYFD. 

Tedesco said he was employed by the Miami Fire Department and was on his way to a fire in the city, according to the sebastiandaily.comreport…..

The deputy said he contacted the Miami FD and learned that Tedesco no longer worked for the department, having medically retired three years ago, the newspaper reported.

Tedesco eventually admitted that he no longer was with the department, was headed to Miami to go fishing and lied because he was afraid, the deputy was quoted as saying.

2 hours ago, pjd832 said:

Tedesco eventually admitted that he no longer was with the department, was headed to Miami to go fishing and lied because he was afraid, the deputy was quoted as saying.

Still not impersonating a police officer.  Lying to one, sure. 

2 hours ago, pjd832 said:

Tedesco said he was employed by the Miami Fire Department and was on his way to a fire in the city, according to the sebastiandaily.comreport…..

The deputy said he contacted the Miami FD and learned that Tedesco no longer worked for the department, having medically retired three years ago, the newspaper reported.

He WAS with the NYFD when he lived in this neck of the woods. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2016/07/31/fashion/weddings/jean-taylor-ellis-james-tedesco.amp.html

22 minutes ago, voyager9 said:

Still not impersonating a police officer.  Lying to one, sure. 

That is my point The title of the article the Op posted said Impersonating a police officer he never articulated he was a police officer he said he was a fire fighter on his way to fight a fire whether he was previously or not he no longer was therefore lying/impersonating a fire fighter New York or Miami or whatever

10 hours ago, pjd832 said:

That is my point The title of the article the Op posted said Impersonating a police officer he never articulated he was a police officer he said he was a fire fighter on his way to fight a fire whether he was previously or not he no longer was therefore lying/impersonating a fire fighter New York or Miami or whatever

I agree.